Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

Meh, I liked the first girl. This is gonna be shit for her.
The MC looks like Kurosawa (Onani Master Kurosawa) in the cover.
Another guy named Rito with a harem? Say it isn't so!

But still, that was an instant follow from me --- the characters were refreshing and the art is awesome.
Their poses and faces are just epic. Thats more than enough reason to read this. And I just love mangas with an otaku as the MC. Makes it so much more enjoyable when he actually gets the girl. Gives me some hope, ya know? xD

What I dont quite understand is that maid to the MC. At first I thought she was the one from his.. "Embarassing" experience, but it doesnt seem like that way the case, and it didnt really say anything. Then there was that confession (From her to him I would assume) in the very beginning. Was that in the past, present, or future? Oh well, very interesting. Waiting for more~
probably university students. They are members of a circle,which is like a club,but in college.
P.S. They use ACER!?!?!? Not Sony or Toshiba, but ACER.
>.> needs proof reading.......imma join XD
well he was smoking in da cafe . gotta be early 20s . 30 is over exxageratin. but i like it. its funny.
thank you PinkFatale! i liked this one so please don't drop it :) thank you for the upload KidCongo
'Tis a manga with potential! Following!
Geez, that's such a cruel game. Same thing happened in Koaka Head
Okay guys you caught me, only followed cause of the maid in the background.
@shortykils The terms "sempai" and "kohai" are used just as much outside of school. The same terms would be used for senior/junior employees. While it's quite possible they're college age, the use of "sempai" doesn't imply that since graduates in the workforce (or in a club apart from school/work) would still use it.
Maid got me, then big breasted. I'm so instant follow.
PS: Just one month?! Not even close enough
Only for a Month? Girl, make that FOREVER~ <3
    • kle likes this
Spoiler

Thanks for the chapter, looks promising :D
You have my support. Thank you for the upload. :)
I like the premise will definitely follow this.
I think it was obvious from the start that they're in college? I mean, the kouhai, not in uniform(especially their clothes), in a room that's probably a club room.
Ruri calls them all "Senpai" and they're in a club, which i'm assuming is at a school.
My guess is that they're in college if they're smoking.
As for age, anyone's guess until they tell us i guess.
Oh Shit..i will love this story as long as the author won't add another guy to ruin their relationship haha
Looks good i hope this doesn't become like happy project where the MC gets shittier every other chapter this one's monthly right?
I like this..
It's completely true what they said about woman........This is something i can agree on
Following this!!! This manga has piqued my interest
first chapter looks promissing ill definetly follow this one

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics