Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

ohmahgawh. I love this manga. I like how the mc girl isn't like a stick and actually has meat on her haha. And it's really funny. Please upload more!
BUSTED !
wow could have seen the end a mile away i mean so cliche but always funny at the same time as the MC and girl are kissing the childhood friend is in the same place as them at the same time .......... only in a manga but should be funny seeing how she reacts to this.
Damn the dude with "No moe, No life" shirt made me laugh.
Wow, is this real? An ecchi/comedy/romance manga with...with...CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!? THE AMOUNT OF LOVE FOR THIS MANGA IS OUT OF LIMIT!
I don't know what it is about this manga but I really love this.. And its not the nice breast :-P
Like the saying saids when in doubt fallow the girl with the biggest boobs.
oh fuck i got a hard-on in this chapter
BowlOfNoodles Actually...
Spoiler

Anyway, this manga is adorable :}
MC, I understand how you feel. When you lose that innocence you had telling a girl your feelings only to be cruelly rejected and have your feelings trampled on, it becomes a shock, you see the world differently, you no longer have that innocence that naively kept you happy through your younger life, and if that shock were big enough it leaves a big impression on you and implants in your mind, "Girls are evil", "Girls are scary", ect. or if it's not that big of a shock you end up just living your life the was it is. In this case you had the big shock and decided to live avoiding girls.
Something similar to me.... not the same but similar. I'm interested as to see how this will turn out for him..... but of course in real life a girl out of nowhere would never ask me to give her my trust and try to fall in love with her to help me... That's too much of set up that it would probably be for experimenting reactions and behaviors. Only to find out it was all fake in the end.. and than a bigger trauma where girls become untrustworthy forever.
Oh well, I'm sure there'll be someone out there willing to give me a chance at love, but for now I'm more interested in what will happen to Fuwa.
Sorry if you guys didn't like that personal part. It was just something that felt similar to me.
More updates please. I hope it isn't long.
^L^
effin' followed!

imma go read the raws for chapter 2-4 while waiting for the scanlations
finally a non schematic ecchi manga with interesting characters.
This is sooooooooo FUCKING GOOD. Insta-follow.
Mother of god, can't wait for the next chapter.
@Eatcake
actually i think that she was the one who made fun of him or something like that so she may be in love with the MC just as long as Ruri
Yet another girl with a long time crush on the MC that will lose out to the random girl that suddenly appears
This is so funny XD
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going
hmmm.. Doesn't seem like she is the girl with glasses. If she was, she wouldn't be so shocked when Ruri's friend said he use to get confessions because right after he rejected her, her friend said she also confessed to him before.

Maybe she's the girl that he liked in middle school, but was never able to tell after being humiliated by the group of girls.

But yeah, proud Otakus are funny!
pretty awesome :D thanks
I really hope that there is a continuation of scanlators interested in this demographic when choosing their next projects. I find it more believable for a 18-30 year old MC to be in these slice of life stories. More, please.
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 28 2012 07:36 PM
the description makes it sound like Ruri is the main heroine
just saying
There's obviously fanservice coming with boobs those size, but the confusing start of the story keeps me in the storyline.
Btw about age, the plot tool mangaka uses is, if it's non-uniform clothes for school-hosted activities, it's gotta be university.
she was probably that glasses girl who wanted to find out if he had someone he liked by getting her friends to fake confess. kinda like ruri using her friends to find out about him..
yet another manga i'm gonna follow for some girl who's no the main heroine.

goddammit D:
instant fallow
big breasted maid Posted Image
Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
would you fall in love
for a month with me?

I think the "Call me may be" jokes are being overused by me, but I think i kinda fit this situation.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics