Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

Saracin you have a point and like i said Ive seen enough to understand what the story will be like. I saw something like this coming but since she turns different when she drinks i thought she was the girl who messed him up.
also, GO fuwari!!! Ruri is a little to late. She had all that time to make a move but she chooses now to do it? Thats just stupid. She even told him to get a girlfriend and even set up a goukon. If she wants him to notice her she better pull out all the stops but personally i could care less about her. She's not a hot loli, just an annoying one.
Leo1dg If you remember from the first chapter when he explained why he doesn't trust women there was a girl with glasses and pigtails in the back of the group. Looks like she was a girl from his past who really liked him, but could never confess and her so called friends broke his heart so now she wants to heal it and make up for not doing something sooner.
yeah, japan is the land of small boobs lol. they naturally don't have big boobs so the only way to get them is implants lol.
Huh the maid is calling hm a cheater? she does like him i bet she's a girl from his past. Ive seen enough mangas likes this one to figure out the storyline fast
No offense to "Ruri" childhood friend Fans, But if the MC picks her over the Maid I'm going to shoot a cow, make hamburgers and Throw them at the author in Japan. Then I'll take this manga and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
Oh you poor kouhai
Spoiler
Lol that blew up in her face!
BULLS EYE! HAHAHAHAHA
Hmm, I know what the loli one is trying to do but, being used like that and giving her hopes, makes me kind of sad.
The childhood friend always shows up at the worst time but sorry the maid chick is so much better.
i put this on another site but ill put it here too "this is why childhood friends and normal friends almost always lose they are way to slow at attacking or they attack way to fast i never really got why it takes another rival to set off an alarm and only after that do they start going after the guy/girl but by the time the rival shows up they pretty much lost already."
Read up to Chapter 5, love this manga.
Great art work as well
(=.=)
LOL uploaded the wrong manga....
Ch3 and 4 raws are floating around, hope for translation soon
SWEET LORD THOSE THIGHS OF GOLD! Also, lol @ No moe No life.
This manga is too adorable hnng
Dat thighs :Q____
Dem thighs. Delicious.
The thighs are just right. I like 'em thick and juicy.

Moving on, is this manga released monthly, bi-monthly (1 chapter every 2 months) or bi-monthly (2 chapters per month)?
@Jackson Boo : Because, as manga/anime history has shown, Japanese have no idea what big breasts are supposed to be like and love to confuse fat women with women with an ideal figure, hence those thighs.

This leads me to believe fat women have an easier time there?

why does that girl have such THICK thighs....?

Cause you need to balance this enormous bust.
I just... I just love the childhood friend more... gah....
It's 33 pages long, it can't be weekly.
Also, having your first kiss with a drunk girl... that must not be nice, but still that was a fast character development
You got caught red handed son, looks like the childhood friend is going to have "the talk" to Rito kun about her feelings. I feel sorry for him, but on the bright side he did make out with a hot chick so he earns major cool points

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics