Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 57votes)

Vermillion

Alt Names: alt ヴァーミリオンalt Vermilion
Author: Satou Atsuki
Artist: Satou Atsuki
Genres: Action ActionSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By using the Dark Gate, humans can entrust their hopes and needs to the darkness. The darkness they call upon is a great and evil power, known as "Demon." With the help of his partner Miroku, the Demon Slayer Kisaki Senju will slaughter every last "Demon" that is called into existence.
Go to Vermillion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

its pretty cool so far i like the concept its not too bad if a bit confusing
Those were some really awkward slash poses. It makes me wonder if the mangaka has a model for those slashes.

Then again, I haven't seen a lot of slash poses done in real life.
It feels like they aren't putting in the entire sentence and instead using the bare minimum of words possible... thus it's next to impossible to figure out what the heck they're saying :(
It feels like they aren't putting in the entire sentence and instead using the bare minimum of words possible... thus it's next to impossible to figure out what the heck they're saying :(
Spoiler
Its a good start, so what if his slash was "gay"?
Please the dude will most likely kick more us than any of us, does that make us even more "gay" than him?

Anyway, good chapter.
Some lines i just don't understand. i don't know if its my English
i don't really understand the low rating. there is a whole load of crap out there, but this is a pretty decent start to me. it's hard to mess up a story consisting of demons and japanese swords ;)

i'll follow it and hope for more releases
haha i was waiting for a gay slash but the author probably fixed it
First chapter was boring but before I drop it I will read few more (there are 4 in Japan right now).
Ichigo? Nope, I don't see it. I guess there's some similarity in the general art style, but nothing big.
Seriously though, the author needs to work on the poses, some of them are incredibly awkward.
is it just me or does this guy look a lot like ichigo from bleach?
Nah, It's similar to Ao no Futsumashi, but in retrospect, that is similar to keikeishi+naruto....... it's a played out section of manga, there isn't much originality left in it,and if there is, it won't be from this manga.
interesting but his slash looked so gay. :D
I don't know why but I'm really getting a Ao no Futsumashi feeling out of this.
yeah..
this manga is interesting.. :) :)
Interesting intro, too early to judge, however I can safely say that the pointy ears girl that hangs with the MC is a demon herself and I find her annoying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics