Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 20votes)

Shuffle! - Days in the Bloom

Alt Names: alt シャッフル!alt Shufflealt Shuffle!alt Shuffle! Days in the Bloom
Author: Hijita Ko & Navel
Artist: Kusaka Shiroi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world as we know it was suddenly altered forever when the door for the dimension of the gods and the door of the dimension of the demons suddenly opened up. Ten years later, a boy named Tsuchimi Rin was entrusted with two princesses from those dimensions. Will he be able to keep his sanity while living with his childhood friend Kaede, trying to live a normal school life, and also being a neighbor to both of princesses and their fathers, the mighty dimension Lords? The hearts of those girls are at stake and only Rin has the key to unlock them.

Side Stories:

> Really? Really! - Remember Memories
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/really-really-remember-memories-r7437 )

> Tick! Tack! - Never Say Goodbye
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tick-tack-never-say-goodbye-r2303 )
Go to Shuffle! - Days in the Bloom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quantum Revival Scans Picks Up Shuffle! - Days in the Bloom New Window AKABoy123
  • 0 Replies
Topic READERS - How do you want the SFX's? New Window fishiiie
  • 1 Replies

37 Comments

Holy shit an update

Asa is a goddess one of the super rare mangas were childhood friend was denied and the 2 other girls who loved him denied and the girl nobody thought would win did was truly amazing go go Asa!

wow its back O.o

finally ... someone continuing this ...

thanks a lot "Forgotten Scans" ...

Well if anyone ever played the game, you're informed numerous times by the girls that since polygamy is legal in the realm of Gods, MC can have his girl of choice AND harem.  Win-win situation.

@Theoderich There's quite a lot of anime adaptation out there from eroges w/o a harem ending.
I guess it's to teach kids/youngsters that you're not supposed to go out with multiple girls at once?
So you need to go to the dark side for harem endings.
WHERE IS CHAP 8 TO 11.. I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!
Enjoyed the Visual Novels hated the anime (reminded of Tsukihime, and Fate/Stay Night anime failures). Let's see if the manga redeems itself like the ones for Tsuki and FSN.
is this just like the anime???
Shuffle!Essence+ was a really good game with some nice new characters and some real plot unlike the first game...
Well,the anime was crap,and I don't really see the point of making only one Manga out of an eroge without a harem ending...
Should have been splitted like the amagami precious diary series, but I know that there are some novels for each character (dunno if they ever get/got translated yet) since it's meaningless to have a manga without an ending(since the only plot is that the main character gets himself a girl; if that doesn't happen, there's no plot xD)
I liked the beggining and the ending of the anime, everything else was crap :/
Finally! I love this series!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics