Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 96votes)

Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki

Alt Names: alt 僕は恥っこが好きalt Bokuhaji
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noda Haruko has hatched a plot to get tasty lunches; she's put a love letter in a paper airplane and tossed it out into the world. By chance, it ends up in the hands of a lonely boy named Katou Seiji. Haruko confesses her "love" for him, and her hope that he'll become her husband and make her delicious lunches. Surprisingly, Seiji agrees, and becomes her boyfriend-chef. Seiji allows himself to be swept away by her childish enthusiasm, but he keeps trying to find ways to make their relationship more 'real'-- by holding hands, kissing, or simply being alone together. Haruko and Seiji navigate their unusual relationship among their friends and classmates, who all have their share of comedic troubles!
Go to Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

And i still think that that one girl we're doomed to have as the main heroine has DUMB written in her bio.

Not like having dumb characters is bad at all, especially in gag manga (since smart people might screw up the misunderstanding gags by.... not misunderstanding) but it will be kind of a pain if we'll end up focusing on that one instead of the other one.

On a positive note, at least it's not about some sort of bipolar 10yo looking flatboard with a huge superiority complex, violence and self-control issues and the attitude... of a 10yo brat.

(oh btw the gags themselves are hilarious, i wonder if those yankee characters are gonna be recurring characters)
Or maybe he's a really, really, really bored person that just saw a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel of boredom that is his everyday life.

Or maybe i'm projecting too much.
It's actually cutesy slice of life stuff with gags, but the characters are not dumb at all, just each with their own flaws that the series exposes. People who made snap judgement about the series might regret it.
If you've ever jumped for joy from being confessed to via anonymous paper airplane then you...
... might be a desperate loser.

This looks like it's gonna be fun on the bun... *Follows*
He did a Mario Victory jump, here's your maid apron.
Odd mangas entertain me the most. Yep, I'm hooked
would have immediately agreed no questions asked
@Theo How is this not original? Random paper airplane telling you to meet a girl behind the gym, then meeting her and her asking to marry you? Hell, I would say yet too just for the hell of it. And it seems you are among the 90%, my friend.

This manga is kind of.. Odd at the beginning. But I am anticipating what comes next. Who knows, could actually be a manga with great depth and a solid plot. Or, a manga with no plot and no character development, and just constant gags and misunderstandings. But as it is now, it has great potential. Much like a blank slate.

And just to argue the boys side, he was caught up in the moment. A weird, cute girl suddenly asked him to marry her, and make her food. And it looks like something bad or troubling has happened to him, or perhaps he is just an underachiever and whats to change his life. So, he takes this chance that just so happens to present itself to him in the form of a girl who wants to eat his cooking, after being asked out with a paper airplane confession. Definitely solid there.

So yeah. This manga shows promise. Now, shall we see how far down this rabbit hole goes?
That was... that was... *sits in a corner and waits*
I think this has a lot of potential. Definitely worth a follow, at least.
omg,this is somehow....fail? The main character was like: "there's no meaning in life"; and then he took off like wtf...
Seems like the guy and the girl are somewhat dumb/mad... Well,won't continue it since it's not original and I don't like reading stories about idiots, there are already enough out there (like 90% of mankind,the rest are scientists or mangaka xD)
@qber you'll come to realize that they are all idiots
wat.

*follows*
wait! she didnt hit him when he saw her panties, even though it was her fault in the 1st place!? I like it.
I like this kind of female character. I'll follow this!
this seems like it will be an odd yet interesting story lol. Also funny
Pffft X) I wonder where this will go, but it seems fun :)
Spoiler

there is hope for humanity loser afterall
Is the ass-up cover page something to be enticed or insulted?
wonder why the romance tag isn't in there...
Hmm... Having my hopes up for this
It's weirdly epic.
I just hope he's not gonna go for the dumb one instead of the one that's actually not an idiot.

but he probably will.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics