Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 96votes)

Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki

Alt Names: alt 僕は恥っこが好きalt Bokuhaji
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noda Haruko has hatched a plot to get tasty lunches; she's put a love letter in a paper airplane and tossed it out into the world. By chance, it ends up in the hands of a lonely boy named Katou Seiji. Haruko confesses her "love" for him, and her hope that he'll become her husband and make her delicious lunches. Surprisingly, Seiji agrees, and becomes her boyfriend-chef. Seiji allows himself to be swept away by her childish enthusiasm, but he keeps trying to find ways to make their relationship more 'real'-- by holding hands, kissing, or simply being alone together. Haruko and Seiji navigate their unusual relationship among their friends and classmates, who all have their share of comedic troubles!
Go to Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

@Cydric haha yeah seems like that, but she's still a lot more "normal" than Haruko xD
Yukko is a

Spoiler
Thanks for the new chapter Kuudere-scans!!
this looks like fujimura-kun mates
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jul 20 2012 05:21 PM
Hmmppp... I still find the long hair one better ._.
i wonder is it only japan that actually give you free ice cream when u won. where i live, the store's old man will just lower his newspaper look at me then spit at the floor and continue reading the newspaper.
I feel bad for the MC.
the kind of misunderstanding that i like.
god i used to like this manga, but now prozess is working on it sheesh. way to make a manga even bttr then b4. i love u sweety
Which one of the black hair? both of them are black hair.. WTH!!!! STUPIDITY EVER!!!!
This manga makes me smile.
The mom may have no eyes, but she can sense enough that the black haired one is better. I agree...
Don't know how the MC thinks but her friend is 10x better IMO (and I though she will be the heroin with the scanlator name Kuudere scan and all).
Well different people got different taste.
shoulda went for the hot friend instead.
OMG the mom has no eyes!!!
"I love you" -------------> D:
This looks interesting :D
Even tho the misunderstanding was fun the plane scene is reeeally retarded. It hurts...
Not only was that a bit creepy, but if i was in that situation i would have beaten someone up to establish my manhood. That is the man code
Kanji Tatsumi! (Persona 4) xD
And that's why kids we text message in class lol
I loved the in-class misunderstanding XD The yankees are my favorite characters so far
But the main character annoys me somehow-she really doesn't have much of a personality, so I don''t know what to expect...I hope the author will develop her character a lot more, so I don't have to hate her :S
Follow!
it's not Yaio it's
Spoiler
This manga is funny! XD

For side character :
YAOI ROUTE : UNLOCKED lol
xD, really great misunderstanding.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics