Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 185votes)

Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

Alt Names: alt おまえをオタクにしてやるから、俺をリア充にしてくれ!alt เปลี่ยนผมเป็นคนธรรมดาที คุณว่าที่โอตาคุalt Eu vou fazer de você uma Otaku, então faça de mim um Riajuu!alt 널 오타쿠로 만들어줄 테니까 날 리얼충으로 만들어줘!alt I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu!alt Otaria
Author: Murakami Rin
Artist: Aoki Mutsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kashiwada Naoki was determined to lead his high school life without anyone knowing that he’s an Otaku. However, his classmate Bishoujo, Koigasaki Momo, who was rumored among the girls to be a bitch, found him out!? Before the despairing Kashiwada, she said something undoubtedly surprising.

“Aren’t you an Otaku? Then, make me into an Otaku!”

The love story of two individuals bounded by an agreement of Otaku and Riajuu starts!!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Murakami Rin with illustrations by Anapon
Go to Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kugimiya Rie New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies
Topic MEGA BITCH New Window Demonkonga
  • 18 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Ulquiorra
  • 1 Replies

468 Comments

ToraDora with an otaku Ryuuji? I'm not sure if ultimate win or ultimate fail.

An since this doesn't seem like a oneshot, I'm guessing this is more like a teaser/prologue. They already know the series is going to be released, so they don't need to survey reader's opinions by printing a oneshot first.
interesting theme is interesting
it look promising! i'm in
It's more like a Promotion Video of a up coming anime. The author has the green light to make a new debut, which means the serialization is fixed, no need for an one shot
Well, I'll wait and see what will happen. To little to make out the plot from only 1 chapter, I hope the author will do something unexpected with more characters (more girl otaku maybe).
@Ryohka

I don't really understand the system for this but from what I have observed so far the term One Shots are only given to original manga stories, and it's purpose is to test the readers reaction/ to determine whether it was good enough to get it's own serialization... So I'm guessing that in a case like this, which is only an adaptation of the original, there's no real need to do one shot... hence there's only a preview that's used to promote/hooker until the real serialization comes out... at least that's how it is on some manga that's adapted from LN/VN that I knew of..
I'm confused doesn't pre-serilization usually translate to one-shot, I've never seen it end in a cliffhanger before...
Hope the translation of manga won't be as slow as the translation of LN on which it is based.
Same artist as Namiiro? I'm in
I know that the mangakas have to use the "same formula" from time to time, but god this kind of setting is some how boring(imo; so stop the bashing >_>) i would wish for some kind of diferent ending with this, so lets wait and see.
They should change it up. He should fall in love with his best friend. :P
Yep, the same setting but different characters hence different feelings. For now, I'm on my way to re watch Tora Dora. Anyone with me?
That's right people, don't start comparing Toradora and this manga, they may feel the same but are different.
No its not Toradora it has a feeling but it isnt
Deja vu
So its ToraDora once Again.
The main protagonist likes a girl, but that girl likes his best friend. Dear god, i really hate this kind of start. Probably, the girl will start liking the main protagonist as the chapters go on. Don´t forget about the girl that likes the MC.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics