Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 185votes)

Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

Alt Names: alt おまえをオタクにしてやるから、俺をリア充にしてくれ!alt เปลี่ยนผมเป็นคนธรรมดาที คุณว่าที่โอตาคุalt Eu vou fazer de você uma Otaku, então faça de mim um Riajuu!alt 널 오타쿠로 만들어줄 테니까 날 리얼충으로 만들어줘!alt I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu!alt Otaria
Author: Murakami Rin
Artist: Aoki Mutsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kashiwada Naoki was determined to lead his high school life without anyone knowing that he’s an Otaku. However, his classmate Bishoujo, Koigasaki Momo, who was rumored among the girls to be a bitch, found him out!? Before the despairing Kashiwada, she said something undoubtedly surprising.

“Aren’t you an Otaku? Then, make me into an Otaku!”

The love story of two individuals bounded by an agreement of Otaku and Riajuu starts!!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Murakami Rin with illustrations by Anapon
Go to Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kugimiya Rie New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies
Topic MEGA BITCH New Window Demonkonga
  • 18 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Ulquiorra
  • 1 Replies

468 Comments

If you don't like it don't read, there will be always similarities, but momo has the slut reputation, not the badass reputation, also who knows, maybe he does not end with her and ends up with the girl he originally likes, its the first chapter for god sake, but there seems to be a novel.
That 'craaaaap' face on page 30 XDD
What's up with her leg? I can't fap to this.
too generic. i was hoping the MC would refuse, or at least put up some fight.
I can't have a conclusion yet.
Well, if you don't want to get find out, just don't take a LN with you to school with that kind of bookmark inside it.
He's got 99 problems and too bad a bitch is one.
Well, the relationships between the characters expands as it continues...
So, yeah toradora it is...

I like this post!
Still better than someone who "likes" his own posts.
Nofear91 is upset cuz he is a flaming douchebag who likes to lick dirty tampons
It's like Tora Dora x Oreimo... Hahaha
Why do these ridiculously long-winded titles get a manga adaption? What about literary masterpieces like My Sister is a Dragon or My Little Sister Can Read Kanji? Those are the War and Peace of our time.
lol nofear, just cause he doesnt like the manga it doesnt mean hes a troll, any one has the rigth to express his/her opinion(ofc he need to respect other to not get labelled like a troll) i dont like much this manga yet(gonna give a chance)
Troll alert!!!

Troll found: TeddyG
no potential.
Yawn another tsundere loli bitch who treats the MC like shit and then falls in love with him. isnt there like 400 other mangas like this and 20 animes. If i was the dude i would punch that lloi in the face strip her and take a pic that would shut her face up.
toradora carbon copy? mutually beneficial relationship for both of them but then they fall in love with each other in the end blah blah....
Seems nice.
reading the light novel was great! hope the manga will be too. :D
Seems interesting and funny. Thanks for the update
A unique perspective. WIll follow also
Interesting, following
cover too cute must follow
i have been wating for this TT^TT
I think we have a conclusion.
Let's see if the first chapter will fulfill our expectations or surprise us.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics