Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 240votes)

Shi ni Itaru Yamai

Alt Names: alt Death to diseasealt 死に至る病
Author: Asada Hikari
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Drama DramaMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the mysterious story of Futaba Kazuma's first patient. At 18, Futaba Kazuma went to school to get his qualification in clinical psychology. While attending school, he boards at a creepy mansion, which even has a butler. Also living there is a strange young woman called Emiru. She is suffering from a terminal illness of the heart --- despair. This deep psychological problem has eerie physical effects as well: her hair has turned white, her body temperature is well below normal, and her blood pressure is also bizarre. No psychologists or counselors have been able to help cure her of this problem. Will Kazuma be able to determine the cause of Emiru's despair and save her before it's too late?
Go to Shi ni Itaru Yamai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic sth weird New Window veraya
  • 0 Replies
Topic So, the ending... [spoiler] New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies

106 Comments

Now I know why she died.
I have a complaint to the MC
Spoiler
Indeed, I really liked this series. Might be a little confusing/dark/mature though.
A little weird maybe but definitely worth a read
Fuck this is some crazy shit... Real good though lol
good shit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics