Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 44votes)

Accord

Alt Names: alt 아코르
Author: Jiyoung Lee & Maharo
Artist: Jiyoung Lee & Maharo
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A music practitioner with a dark past.

A young girl with the power to create illusions.

A meeting of fate.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/accord
Go to Accord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

@Beansprout
Can you specify what you meant by not getting translated? Do you mean like those sfx or do you mean some words feel like they are missing? I'll try to do better work on it next time. Sry D:
It seems like a lot of things aren't getting translated in this one...
It seems like a lot of things aren't getting translated in this one...
those lab guys should just go die.. .seriously. (sorry I feel way to much pity with that ****.......) Anyways series seems to be good
@robocup30, :D This series is one of the few series I'm reading on Daum so I just wanted to point that out xD
Didn't think it'd be changed though :3
@FudgeNouget
Thanks for telling me this. After taking a look at it again, I agree with you and changed the name. xP I'm horrible with romanization lol
interesting~
OMG, this one is really good.
32 are out for raw. Thanks for translating. I hope you continue translating this could turn out to be a very interesting romance with a side of action.
Her name is more like "Nei" though... (Neh - ee )
I definitely need to know what happens. I skimmed through the raws. It's not completed, is it? I HAVE NO WHAT THAT ENDING IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN D:
Accord is really interesting to work on! I want to know what kind of power Ian has.
Follow :D, Pretty interesting !
Really good webcomic, I don't read korean but its easy to follow with the pictures ^.^

Brilliant ending, should definitely follow, I will be to read it in English as and when
Added to followed ! =D
Special thanks to Raw Crossing Scans. Apparently, both of us were working on this at the same time but they were kind enough to let us continue it!
I hope this doesn't end sadly. Gah, I love the premise and the art style.
Added Romance and Supernatural to the genres, was considering Historical, since it gave off that feel, but holding off on it for now. Can anyone else think of genres this would fit into?
Also, thanks for the quadruple release Mezzoflation Scans! ^.^
I agree, it was quite interesting
looks interesting for a web comic

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics