Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.91 - 32votes)

Bloodline

Alt Names: alt Broodurinealt 血族alt Родословная
Author: Aiou & Suxia
Artist: Aiou & Suxia
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Using dangerous forbidden magic called "Fantasy Day", Last, the Blood Clan's leader, wants to help his daughter Lilo Ai realize her dream as a vampire. Even though she needs to depend on this magic her father is using, she can at least move about freely during the day, attend school and form friendships with Chong Yin and Fei Hu. Should her identity be discovered though, the magic will lose its power and her father's efforts will be for naught or worse. However recently, a number of girls have dropped out or transferred away from school because they said they were attacked by a "School Campus Vampire"…

Webcomic:
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/490963

Prequel
> http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinity-game-r1911
Go to Bloodline Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Join our Cave Scanlations Halloween RP event for some "candy"!

Hmm, can someone please tell me how ths is a sequel to Infinity Game?

It's not a direct sequel, it's set after (or maybe during) the events of Infinity Game in the same universe and school.

Hmm, can someone please tell me how ths is a sequel to Infinity Game?

So, wait, a superhuman goth-loli who uses her hair as tools?

Another Eve (Black Cat)/Golden Darkness (To Love-Ru) expy?

Oh, wait, never mind, she's smiling and shows normal human emotions instead of being a kuudere.

Not bad, but I don't like where this is going. Call me old and bitter, but I can only read so many shounen romance stories where the only "twist" is one/some of the character is a monster but is otherwise indistinguishable from humans outside of fight scenes.

Not bad, but the vampire aspect of it will be the biggest problem for this Manhua, as there are already tons of vampire comics out there. The first two chapters gives a good start, but the third chapters will be a "make it or brake it"

Only thing I'm seeing as a sequel is the bitchy meganekko.

Not bad so far and vampires....mm. That eye is something interesting to take note of. Bloodline!

@shelly It's the artist's notes.

It was a headache to translate... and for Tsukiko to proof. I'm actually on the verge of considering not translating the later end chapter notes until I saw your post.... Thanks for reading and posting about it, I'll give this another go. It's the only part holding back the translation.
or maybe its the artists?
I really like reading the authors notes
one of the prequels is infinity game? i know i wasn't satisfied with the ending of that one but... how do these two go together?
@Nepenthe, the ending makes everything clear.
the names were the best part other than that average
Confusing...wasn't sure what was going on, therefore it left no impression on me.
Good stuff.
pretty good, Human's are stupid... i wonder about that LOL
Also by adding 2 char's name and the title = Last Loli Bloodline
I don't even want to ask if they got lazy translating her name, so they just called her "loli" instead :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics