Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Juukinzoku Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 重金属彼女alt Heavy Metal Girl
Author: Nishino Katsumi
Artist: Risumai
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Heavy Metal Music Group at the high school
consists of just Amanokawa Rinko and the main character, a teenage boy madly in love with her. The club is intended for people who enjoy the music genre to discuss their passion for heavy metal. However, there’s only one kind of passion going on in this club house located in the outskirts of campus, and it is definitely rockin’.
Go to Juukinzoku Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

DAmn...got blocked
An update...wow thank you very much. This guy is one of my favorite MCs of all time. Not a p*ssy that cries all the time and says he can't do sh*t. Every project that Renzokusei Scans does is always an amazing choice. Rinko is freaking awesome too.
Following
yes! finally an update!!!
oh, an unexpected update

yay christmas present, thanks Derek
The romanized name for Juukinzoku Kanojo is "Heavy Metal Girl" not "Heavy Metal Girlfriend." Kanojo generally refers to just a girl rather than a girlfriend. Besides, the girl in the manga she's not actually his girlfriend. :|
page order for 4 is messed up
No, R.P.Grenade. Where the heck did you get the ambiguous "lover" from? the title is:
重金属彼女
重金属= Heavy metal
彼女= girlfriend
I suppose you could substitute "girlfriend" with the ambiguous "lover", but that besides ignoring the fact that the tile specifically refers to a female, can also confuse the reader by thinking that "heavy metal lover" just means somebody who loves heavy metal, as in "I am a heavy metal lover". Using "lover" instead of "girlfriend" completely destroys the original meaning and it's a terrible translation, in my opinion.
The title means "Heavy Metal Lover". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Metal and manga. Two of my favourite things in one.
Hell yeah!
"Don't take the piss out of metal!" sooo epic as much as "THIS IS....THE PAINKILLER!!"
I facepalmed at the end of Chapter 5.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics