Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Juukinzoku Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 重金属彼女alt Heavy Metal Girl
Author: Nishino Katsumi
Artist: Risumai
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Heavy Metal Music Group at the high school
consists of just Amanokawa Rinko and the main character, a teenage boy madly in love with her. The club is intended for people who enjoy the music genre to discuss their passion for heavy metal. However, there’s only one kind of passion going on in this club house located in the outskirts of campus, and it is definitely rockin’.
Go to Juukinzoku Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

Oh dear Lord, finally a release. Thanks Renzokusei <3

Hah, this is pretty adorable.  I'd be all over Rinko too.  And I'm curious about her 'horny mode' as well... cuz she really doesn't have much of an argument to stand on about not being his girlfriend/not liking him if she gets all horny around him and they end up having sex.  Anyways, looking forward for more.

^ implying they've done more than kiss?

thx for the update Renzokusei Scans :D

Yay someone continued it!

So anyone mind filling me in? 

Do they actually do it when she gets into horny mode?

That fucking twintail is annoying.

Wow, it's not nearly as annoying when the tsundere character isn't always the one in control :o...

Tsundereshit and guy maddly in love, interesting combination.
Oh great. So him going on all the time bout how much he loves Rinko-senpai and nothing else, and not even being interested in what she likes gets him all kinds of benefits, but me following the girls I like around and learning all about the things they like gets me arrested? That's stupid, talk about a confusing standard.
We got volume 2 and 3 earlier in the week, though I have to wait until the 16th to get the scans from my scanner because of his IP's data limit.
Japanese love for wordplays close to assures me the kanojo used here is meant to use both ways. but continuing this further is really pointless. Just because the tanko reads Girl doesn't mean it can't hint at Girlfriend as well (To Aru Majutsu no Index is similar in a different way. Although it's more blatantly confirmed through the katakana, the kanjis used also purposely made it 'A certain magical forbidden grimoire' to hint at the Index itself. Otherwise they could've just used Index in katakana right away.)
This manga is so Hnnnng!! My body can't handle all the moe
For some reason I wanted this manga to use more bands than just Judas Priest. It felt like she only liked Judas Priest not heavy metal, a bit like someone who claims he is a metalhead just because he loved Metallica's Black Album (not saying she's that way).
Then again it's probably because he's a newbie so she exposed to him the best ones first.
...Why am I thinking too much on this :/
Anyways, this is a quite good manga.
I'd have to argue that she's more or less his girlfriend, she's just so tsundere and violent that she rarely admits it. I mean,
Spoiler

If she wants to consider herself "not his girlfriend" she needs to be keeping him at a titch more distance than that.
This is actually pretty dashed funny.
I'm comparing the MC to Ayasaki Hayate minus the misfortune and the 'harem'.
why is this listed as ecchi?
It can be used to refer to a girl or girlfriend, but its biggest use is just to refer to a girl. Though it's confirmed the romanization of the name is "Heavy Metal Girl" as that's what it says in English in the tankobon.

And like I said, she's not his girlfriend in the manga, at least not yet anyway.
also, Kanojo can refer to both a girl or a girlfriend. In this case, it can be read both ways.
well, nice MC. as expected of nameless characters, they're always pretty awesome.
the MC is a god
@Derek Since I don't understand Japanese much, I can't say you're wrong. But is there a chance in the way its used in certain circumstances that could refer to a girl you are in love with or are enamored by? Since obviously he wants her to be his girlfriend, and to be honest after the last chapter I'm wondering if they aren't, in a sense, a couple.
The redhead gets aroused by the sight of blood, so that's why she keeps assaulting him after, well, assaulting him.
busted! lol
@krndude lol, so what about this new chapter? is he still your favorite MC?
he's so smooth lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics