Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

Posted ImageNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Protect the Purity!!!!Posted Image
also, yo that dude's a rapist....

got nothing to say.
god this damn girl jus doesnt know what she wants.

just pet her and shit's good

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
damn cliffhanger, can't wait to see next chapter.
This is fucking awesome. I rarely read manga without some form of magic/technology or stuff that isn't possible in real life but this one is really interesting.
This manga is so damn awesome, i wish i could buy it. ;;
fukken nice chapter
my third shoujo and the phrase: "make up your fre**ng mind!" was all over the way...
sigh*...stil the art is great and yukine is really cute, kinda like...¿haruhi? ok, that was weird.
It has been a while since I last enjoyed a shoujo manga. Well, StolenMoon already said what's in my mind.
I allways get the urge to punch them in the face with their fake smiles :/
i wish the female lead would be less oblivous To Love~ but thumbs up for this great shoujo manga! :D
Sensei...... is a pedo.. :D
Posted ImageChapter 32!!! Has just been scanlated Posted Image
this manga is perfect in every aspect...:D
If i see a manga book here in the philippines, i'll buy it!
Posted ImageI need more Chapters!!!!!!!!
New Chapter!?
At least not here.
So where's the English chapter 17?
My favorite shoujo.
You won't find a bigger shoujo fan than me out there :)
Though not many titles are worth my attention for translation :)
WnXXs is an exception :P
No, not chapterS, just one.
@PROzess: means they believe in your tl, no? =P thanks for the release! (kinda surprised you did this though, I thought you stuck to doing shounen/seinen series)
ZOMG new chapters!?
On the cost of a proper proofread though^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics