Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

Shiinake no Hitobito

Alt Names: alt 四稲家の人々alt 四稻家的那些人alt Ninja Clanalt Those of the Shiina Household
Author: Shiga Haku
Artist: Shiga Haku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day a high school student named Haruhiko who is aiming for Tokyo University has discovered a very important secret. From the closet, appeared a beautiful girl with a black pony tail, Utsuki who came from "Moon Village" with her Ninja Troop said to him, "It's been 7 years, master."
Go to Shiinake no Hitobito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Under the Radar? New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

Are you talking about page 28-29? I think he was telling her to stand down. Also he has to fight his own battle sometime. He can't always rely on Utsuki every time you know.
Wow, I completely hate this MC because of a single page. Fuck you, asshole. Your ENTIRELY obedient servant is trying to save you and you ignore her and tell her to shut up? Nope. That's the end for you. Someone else should be leader simply because of your insane idiocy. ...douche.
I take back what I said about the rushed ending it´s impossible not to be rushed, It´s already volume 5 and the it seems the story is only half done, to bad this only has 6 volumes I really like this series, is pretty funny and the romance barely exists but it´s something XD
well according to mangaupdates this has 6 volumes, but doens´t have a rushed ending so it might have a good ending
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS, IT'S ALIVE.
THANK YOU BASED GOD.
Spoiler
she got the wrong person???
Great. Time for NTR shit.
holy shit finally!
oh not ch15 p6 but ch15 p12 T___T
ch15 p6 T____T
@en123 and everyone else Read this if you want to know what's going on with shiinake. http://nigihana.com/about-juukinzoku-kanojo-and-shiinake-no-hitobito/
someone, please anyone, continue this manga. PLEASE!
ok there are 12.each one is based on the 12 zodiac i guese.
in ch 6 the cat said haru is the only one out of 6 masters to have 2 pieces.in ch 7 i counted 11? pieces so there must be 12?
Imagine waking up to thisPosted Image
@itsmee
There are twelve pieces, right?
wait doesn't that mean that he now has 5 pieces out of the 6?
Jeez Nigihana is not dead, domain name just expired.
@rahyan16 I'm working on chapter 16 right now. Just found out today that chapter 16 was translated at the beginning of this month onz Chapter 17 is currently being translated. Not too sure how long it would take since the translator is also working on weekly mangas?
someone please translate this manga it has only 2 volumes left..
R.I.P nigihana scans
where are you?
where are you?
Thanks for filling us in about the missing text Kaishou, I appreciate it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics