Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

Shiinake no Hitobito

Alt Names: alt 四稲家の人々alt 四稻家的那些人alt Ninja Clanalt Those of the Shiina Household
Author: Shiga Haku
Artist: Shiga Haku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day a high school student named Haruhiko who is aiming for Tokyo University has discovered a very important secret. From the closet, appeared a beautiful girl with a black pony tail, Utsuki who came from "Moon Village" with her Ninja Troop said to him, "It's been 7 years, master."
Go to Shiinake no Hitobito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Under the Radar? New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

damn cliffhanger

wait..how did he get yayoi and the woman who put people to sleep? was it given to him? and did otoha lose all her pieces to that other guy?

Shidou defeated Junko and only took Utsuki piece . Shiina went into the hospital after his talk with Shidou to take the rest of the piece from Junko (read page 7 chapter 23). If I remember Shidou own Shimotsuki and Minazuki after they were defeated by Shidou at the end of chapter 18....well technically only Minazuki was there at the end. Correct me if I'm wrong.

wait..how did he get yayoi and the woman who put people to sleep? was it given to him? and did otoha lose all her pieces to that other guy?

wat is up with the big time skip???

Good time to have a timeskip, I rather not have another chapter covering his training. 

One more picture for you guys 

Spoiler

wat is up with the big time skip???

Ok guys if you see chapter 23 disappear from batoto, it's because I requested it to be deleted. I forgot to finish my redraw at page 4 so I will reupload the corrected chapter after it's deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

[edit - fixed, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 2 more left! here's something you'll see in the last chapter. From the bonus chapter. Eh a bit too big but whatever]

Spoiler

thanks for the hard work :D

Ok guys if you see chapter 23 disappear from batoto, it's because I requested it to be deleted. I forgot to finish my redraw at page 4 so I will reupload the corrected chapter after it's deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

[edit - fixed, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 2 more left! here's something you'll see in the last chapter. From the bonus chapter. Eh a bit too big but whatever]

Spoiler

I for one liked this development.

LOL the MC got his chick NTR'ed what a total failtard. i love watching pathetic losers squirm.

Oh hey it's the guy who likes to troll comment sections by trashing characters. How's it going?

LOL the MC got his chick NTR'ed what a total failtard. i love watching pathetic losers squirm.

...Well, I would like to see you do better.  At least the boy was on his way to rescue her.

actually, this could be called "ntr" since it means "steal"

NTR is "something beyond stealing", "something" that certainly will not happen here or in the 90% of the other mangas that people keep crying about it... Want to know/see real NTR? Go to a hentai site.

Let's talk about NTR. 

It did give me a 'what the hell' moment though, what a way to ruin the fun, just throw in additional extra character to screw up the MC. That's worse than adding a random member to the harem like the random catgirl in Index -_-

And stop spouting 'ntr' if you don't know what it means. It's in bad taste.

actually, this could be called "ntr" since it means "steal"

has the relation between MC and "white" "twin" of MC been told,

or are they just looks alike made by fate(mangaka)

i wish they made an explanation for him being so much like the mc, not something like they re just look alike.

ntr? lol

It did give me a 'what the hell' moment though, what a way to ruin the fun, just throw in additional extra character to screw up the MC. That's worse than adding a random member to the harem like the random catgirl in Index -_-

And stop spouting 'ntr' if you don't know what it means. It's in bad taste.

WATCH OUT §§§§ BADASS ALERT §§§§

has the relation between MC and "white" "twin" of MC been told,

or are they just looks alike made by fate(mangaka)

Awww Yeah!!! 

TIME SKIP!!!!!! a true sign of the end!!!!!

Next chapter preview yo....well more like what happens at the end of it. 

Spoiler

@kazumakiryu I'll release the raw once I'm done with this series...maybe?

oh i see. i just want to know what kind of ending it has since i cant wait for the translation plus there's no raw in web anywhere. eventhough cant understand it completely, but picture show it all. haha. anyways thank for the new release :)

@popske he was also wearing a wig if that counts

@Shenanigans at the end of the next chapter a fight begin.

@kazumakiryu I'll release the raw once I'm done with this series...maybe?

anyone can give me link for raw vol 6 for this manga please? i cant find it anywhere

Next time on MC does absolutely nothing!...no no not Freezing but in Shiinake No Hitobito! Montage?

lol wtf just put a band aid on his face and he looks like his twin..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics