Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 29votes)

Idol wa xxxx Nante Shimasen!

Alt Names: alt Aidoru wa xxxx Nante Shimasen!alt 偢像OOXXδ»€δΉˆηš„ζ‰δΈδΌšεšε‘’οΌalt をむドルは××××γͺんてしませんッ!alt Idols Don't Do Anything Like xxxx!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Soujirou Yagi (23), an ordinary man in our modern society with nothing particularly special about him, is trapped in the mires of job-hunting failure, but believes that he has finally found salvation when he is offered a career as an illustrious Idol Manager.

However, it is soon evident that his new vocation is not the easy, clean and prettily sparkling Idol-Managing life he was hoping for, and the two girls he has been placed in charge of both conceal their own insurmountable and terrifying problems.

Between a girl who he can't hope to control and a girl who has no control, Soujirou Yagi (23), the unillustrious Idol Manager, comes to the grim and undeniable realization that if the three of them were to achieve any modicum of success, there are some sorts of things that idols definitely cannot do.
Go to Idol wa xxxx Nante Shimasen! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Lol at their masochist trainer :D
so the glorious position of a delivery boy or a office clerk wasn't available, but the postion of a idol manager of a ex mafia girl and pee maniac was....OK I LIKE, SHOW ME MORE
WTF was chapter 4 !?
As the scanlator Desperate Leaf indicated in page 26 ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/110129/idol-wa-xxxx-nante-shimasen_ch4_by_desperate-leaf/26 ) they are missing RAWs for chapter 3 and are asking for help if anyone knows where to get them from.

That's why chapter 4 comes after 2.
What a perverted tremolo
I see. So what comes after 2 is 4. Wow I didn't know about it until now.
The mangas these days are getting stranger and stranger..

AND I LOVE IT.
Where's chapter 3?
Does the author have a golden shower fetish because the pissing scenarios really shows a lot.
And here I was, thinking I had enough fetishes already... This world sure is big, eh?
omg its PISSING me off and I LIKE it
Following...
The main heroine is Yukiho (idolm@aster) rip-off both from the facial design and the crybaby personality. And the eye-patch girl seems like a twintail loli character which i saw sometime ago (and I forget it).

But these 2 episode is really funny
So ridiculous it's hilarous
Pftt!? Ahahaha! That was hilarious, insta follow right here!
Quite an interesting manga. The poor guy did a good job as the straightman.
On an unrelated note, I like to see other "No Group" people doing scanlation, because I'm one of them (Not a cleaner though so can't help you guys) =w=
Just the first page is enough to make me follow this.
The girl reminds me of someone from Idol M@sters... character design wise

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics