Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 46votes)

Hotman

Alt Names: alt ホットマン
Author: Kitagawa Shou
Artist: Kitagawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enzo Takaya, character inspired by Jean Reno, is a teacher and the oldest son of his family, as such, he takes care of his siblings like a father. One day, a 5 year-old girl is found on their doorstep with a note: she is the result of Enzo's former life of crime and luxury as a gang member. Although he ignores who the mother is, he decides to take in the little Nanami. She unfortunately suffers from a skin disease due to sensitivity to pollution and certain types of food. So, Enzo becomes a health freak...
Go to Hotman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Good story, hope you upload the rest of the chapters as well.
wow and i though nobody knows about this manga but i was wrong, i focus upload this for now
Likewise. This is a really good manga, even though the title always makes me want to mock it. The main character is a really good guy, and very distinct from any other manga hero I can think of. The basic schtick where he's sort of rough and tough on one hand but benevolent and an all-natural healthy foods freak on the other is kind of fun, but what makes it work is that it's not just milked for laughs. And there is, in the end, some romance; the characters, for all they're adults, are very awkward about it (been hurt before, always used to be a fighter not a lover, lack confidence etc) which is usually touching or funny but sometimes kind of annoying.
As I recall it's been translated around three quarters or more of the way through--got dropped just when it looked like the romantic plot was finally going to get resolved, which frustrated me no end. But this manga's really more about what happens along the way, so everyone should go ahead and read it anyway.
thx for uploading this manga somallg, I hope someone will finish scanlating it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics