Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 46votes)

Hotman

Alt Names: alt ホットマン
Author: Kitagawa Shou
Artist: Kitagawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enzo Takaya, character inspired by Jean Reno, is a teacher and the oldest son of his family, as such, he takes care of his siblings like a father. One day, a 5 year-old girl is found on their doorstep with a note: she is the result of Enzo's former life of crime and luxury as a gang member. Although he ignores who the mother is, he decides to take in the little Nanami. She unfortunately suffers from a skin disease due to sensitivity to pollution and certain types of food. So, Enzo becomes a health freak...
Go to Hotman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

to anyone thinking that this is turning into an incest when the Enzo and Hinata's father are at the grave they tell us that [/spoiler]Hinata is not related by blood to them
Should've seen that coming, no place other than manga can something so convenient happen -___-
I like my incest in hentai mangas only, I'm not sure I fully enjoy the direction this is heading to...
How convenient now shes not related to any of them. I wonder where this is going...
wahoo! Incest is Wincest!
And once more, Most Excellent work on scanning, Random Fan.
i can see the ending
wincest
Incidentally, she is definitely a fine-looking lass.
Thanks again Random Fan.
I dunno Mr. Mailman.
Spoiler
oh god

Spoiler
is this going where i think its going? sister x brother?
wow. Just wanted to let the translators know that I picked up this manga yesterday and I didn't stop reading till I finished with the latest chapter. Art style might not appeal to most but the story is just melancholic and wonderful.
@Purple Library Guy :
The goal is about one chapter a week, though nobody has a schedule he needs o follow. So it can be a bit more or a bit less, but we'll try not to go below one every 2 weeks.
Pretty fast work Random Fan!
thx thx thx Random Fan
Is it sad that the only think I can think of as I start this manga is "Flameo~ Hotman!"?
nanami soo cuteee :3
Thanks so much Random Fan! Wow, it really was just at the point of getting places, huzzah!
ramdon fan thx it
YEEEEEEES! I love this series! Thank you for picking it up! Thought I would never be able to finish reading such a wonderful series. T_T <-Tears of joy
All hail the random fan.
ALL HAIL.

I mean seriously, Hotman hasn't been worked on in years; I now better get started re-reading it again, heh.
;o; Random Fan!!!! Thank you!!!!
how can i add the comedy tag?
THANK YOU, Random Fan!
Looks like this time i rly have to read all the chapters.... man i was running from this manga, not cause is bad(actually for what i recall is rly good), but for the child-parent-lover stuff, i dont wanna feel sad again.... >_<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics