Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho!

Alt Names: alt Aiko Deshoalt Aiko Desho!alt ひまわり幼稚園物語あいこでしょ!alt 爱子小美眉alt Same Sight
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanatori Suimei, a ronin, came to his aunt's house to study for the next university entrance exam. Turns out the place he will be living in is a kindergarten run by his aunt. There, he meets Aiko, a 4 year-old girl, Haru, a teacher there, and many other children. How will his relationship with Aiko and Haru turn out?
Go to Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window theroadstopshere
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

Ahh, nostalgia. Good to see the community remembering and old friend.
R.I.P One manga you got me through the ruffness that was 2009, but Batoto is my new home now and got really great memories from reading this manga.
sight.......... good days with Onemanga
the manga that got me to that web site was D.Grayman.
waaai~~

I remember this one still from the times of Onemanga.
Finally I have found it here!

Thank you! Oh holy god random()!
yeah i hope this gets picked up by someone
cute and funny
i jsut hope it will not stop soon
Fortunately, this mostly seems to be episodic. It's incredibly cute! :D
damn you somallg! now i remember why had stopped reading this. i couldnt find anymore of it.
Cool guy somallg digs up a series and shares it with everyone, then doesn't even ask for recognition, just says he hopes we enjoy it. That, my friends, is what cool people do.

Thanks for the series, guy. It looks to be fun.
This is a nice manga 2 read i like it thanks for the uploads keep em comming if u can
Found this on my old hdd hope everyone enjoy this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics