Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho!

Alt Names: alt Aiko Deshoalt Aiko Desho!alt ひまわり幼稚園物語あいこでしょ!alt 爱子小美眉alt Same Sight
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanatori Suimei, a ronin, came to his aunt's house to study for the next university entrance exam. Turns out the place he will be living in is a kindergarten run by his aunt. There, he meets Aiko, a 4 year-old girl, Haru, a teacher there, and many other children. How will his relationship with Aiko and Haru turn out?
Go to Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window theroadstopshere
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

A great new chapter, thanks Dark Murmur!!

He fell for the pinky swear promise. She has him now.

You did indeed.  'It' successfully called.

Hates women? Ok to talk with Aiko-chan because she's so little? Not going to say I called it, but

Spoiler

Well, at least he served the useful plot purpose of making Suimei realize how jealous he is.

Good work, cake man.

Ooo, look who's jealous! 

Cute chapter, thanks Dark Murmur.

Very awesome, thanks Dark Murmur!!

So cute, thanks a lot for the new chapter Dark Murmur!!

Chapter 34 page 16

Who here first thought that sign said "SEX Club Haunted house" instead of "SFX Club Haunted house"?
Hmph. Those two girls can too get married. They can come here to Canada and get married just fine.
@theroadstopshere

seconded. Though I think neither of the guys is a lolicon, but one definitely has gynophobia.
theroadstopshere: Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking.
lol those two lolicons are getting creepy.
My thoughts? The cake guy has gynophobia. But he's not afraid of little kids like Aiko-chan.
He could still be a lolicon, though.
Ah, so steadfast, Aiko-chan!
Spoiler
the only thing i don't like is aiko's hair. it looks like she has branches coming out of her head. i think they should have just left it down like when she is sleeping. she looks better with it down.
Outwitted by an 8 year old... embrace the shaaaaame xP
Poor Haru, getting played by a 8-year old. Ah well, she looked adorable while she was at it, though.
Different tastes, but for me chapter 27 the translation was too thorough. I wish they'd just call a goukon a goukon. All this "mixer" this and "matchmaking party" that, somehow weirds me out and almost confuses me.
Mahiru is the best.
ShadowMonkey71--Yeah, I hadn't noticed but when I think about it, there's something about the face.
JKitty--Aiko's trying her best, yeah. Suimei's just lucky her best is a bit less explicit than Kokonoe Rin's best.
He's not a lolicon yet but, Aiko's trying her best damn it! ::tear:: Don't make fun of her Hana!
At first chapter. Wondering if they should create a "loli" tag.
finally someone pick this up... thanks darkmurmur...
Does the MC remind anyone else of Hikaru from hikaru no go (just appearence wise)?
Y'know, Suimei really needs to face one basic fact: Working at a daycare is way more his speed than going to university.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics