Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho!

Alt Names: alt Aiko Deshoalt Aiko Desho!alt ひまわり幼稚園物語あいこでしょ!alt 爱子小美眉alt Same Sight
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanatori Suimei, a ronin, came to his aunt's house to study for the next university entrance exam. Turns out the place he will be living in is a kindergarten run by his aunt. There, he meets Aiko, a 4 year-old girl, Haru, a teacher there, and many other children. How will his relationship with Aiko and Haru turn out?
Go to Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window theroadstopshere
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

plot twist, suimei fall in love with another student and left aiko alone who then approached by nearby boy, haru-chan story happen once again. ta-dahhh~

joke aside, thanks for the ride guys. :D

Thanks for translating this Dark Murmur!

Awesome read!

Thanks for translating this story. I read the last few chapters while listening to Keane's hopes and fears album(still their best album imo), and just so happened that bedshaped was playing when I started reading the final chapter. The "feels" intensified at least by three times. Great ending 

Spoiler

Sweet vanilla ending. Can't but like it.

Spoiler

I thought that CH 47 was awkwardly funny in a dark humor way

seriously?   I just finished binge reading  Can't See Can't Hear But Love, and was about to go reread Love so Life to cope.  Then i saw this updated, so I decided to make a pitstop over here and BAM NOPE MORE FEELS RIGHT IN THE OL' TICKER.

Woah, sad turn from the blind-side. :(

errr Haru-chan ship sunk due Suimei's absence ... and as if giving no time for thinking about it, Aiko's sadness kick in. my sadness doubled ;w;

Whoa, the hard stuff.

the feels..... my god, the feels...

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaah.

I knew it was supposed to be wrapping up soon but...was I really supposed to see that one coming?

Spoiler

latest chapter made me remember this!!!!!! T^T

WTF He choose Aiko when she get grown up

Mmm, nice relaxing chapter.

The manga has 51 chapters in total, so there are 5 left in total. Be prepared, it gets better by the chapter :)

well, in Kojikan, MC got that way too ...

including xxx ... =3= ...

But then the real question becomes

Spoiler

Sorry to shatter your delusions, but

Spoiler

well, in Kojikan, MC got that way too ...

including xxx ... =3= ...

Sorry to shatter your delusions, but

Spoiler

I was expecting something diferent, darn....

D'oh here comes the sad chapters. 

waaa last volume T-T I hope it has a good ending.

I was half expecting her to do the crotch chop when she was saying 'SUCK IT!'.

This last episode kinda reminded me of Love Hina. Especially the "Ronin comits suizide" - headline.  :-)

At least he didn't flee to a southern pacific island nation.^^

"All mamas drinking party". Sounds good x)

that was a warm and lovely chapter for suimei

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics