Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 23votes)

Mad Bull 34

Alt Names: alt 34分局alt マッド☆ブル34alt 매드 블루alt Mad Bullalt 捍卫双警34
Author: Koike Kazuo
Artist: Inoue Noriyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Daizaburo Edi-Ban, a Japanese-American, joins New York City's toughest precinct, the 34th. On his first day he is partnered up with John Estes, called Sleepy by his friends and Mad Bull by his enemies, a cop who stops crime with his own violent brand of justice. Mad Bull makes no qualms about executing common thieves with shotgun blasts if they even pose a minor threat to him or anyone around them. Mad Bull also often steals from prostitutes and does incredible amounts of property damage while fighting crime. Mad Bull's unpoliceman-like behavior often puts him in hot water with his partner Daizaburo and the 34th precinct. However, despite how reckless or illegal these acts are, a good cause is always revealed (For example, Sleepy uses the money he steals from the prostitutes to fund a venereal disease clinic and a home for battered and raped women). Perrine Valley, a police lieutenant, joins Daizaburo and Sleepy later on to help them tackle more difficult cases involving the mafia and drug-running.

Mad Bull 34 is inspired by the high-action buddy cop films of the 70's and 80's.
Go to Mad Bull 34 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

I wish the team were more equilibrated...
I'd like Sleepy to be a bit less of a terminator, and Daizaburo to be a bit less of a wimp...
good manga but damn New York cops are never this barbaric. dude would have gone to jail IRL,
this is it! when you get tired of shoujo dramas, moe and shounen high school losers then old school badassery is what you need!
dat leg.. (on 2nd volume cover)
havent read yet, but the cover picture makes me expect some fanservice ;)
dafaq did i just read @_@
i like this, good job finding this one.
Did Oyaji ( source : http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/oyaji-r3586 ) reincarnate as Sleepy, or did Sleepy reincarnate as Oyaji ?
I read it at .5 sec/page and it seemed decent.
    • Cal likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics