Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 23votes)

Mad Bull 34

Alt Names: alt 34分局alt マッド☆ブル34alt 매드 블루alt Mad Bullalt 捍卫双警34
Author: Koike Kazuo
Artist: Inoue Noriyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Daizaburo Edi-Ban, a Japanese-American, joins New York City's toughest precinct, the 34th. On his first day he is partnered up with John Estes, called Sleepy by his friends and Mad Bull by his enemies, a cop who stops crime with his own violent brand of justice. Mad Bull makes no qualms about executing common thieves with shotgun blasts if they even pose a minor threat to him or anyone around them. Mad Bull also often steals from prostitutes and does incredible amounts of property damage while fighting crime. Mad Bull's unpoliceman-like behavior often puts him in hot water with his partner Daizaburo and the 34th precinct. However, despite how reckless or illegal these acts are, a good cause is always revealed (For example, Sleepy uses the money he steals from the prostitutes to fund a venereal disease clinic and a home for battered and raped women). Perrine Valley, a police lieutenant, joins Daizaburo and Sleepy later on to help them tackle more difficult cases involving the mafia and drug-running.

Mad Bull 34 is inspired by the high-action buddy cop films of the 70's and 80's.
Go to Mad Bull 34 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

Pretty cool that Sleepy carries a Bob Chow 1911. Neat attention to detail.

Sigh... no new chapters and Hokuto no Gun doesn't seem to mention that they're doing this on their website.

That's a good question, I'm going to ask around.

Sigh... no new chapters and Hokuto no Gun doesn't seem to mention that they're doing this on their website.

Sleepy sweat is pure manliness.

We're handing the series off to Hokuto no Gun since our raws are rather poor and it took us so long to translate one chapter. Hokuto no Gun has rather high quality raws and I have no doubt in my mind that they will have releases out much faster than we did. Our apologies for not sticking with the series, but I assure you that MB34 is in good hands.

Thanks for everything you did, already :)

We're handing the series off to Hokuto no Gun since our raws are rather poor and it took us so long to translate one chapter. Hokuto no Gun has rather high quality raws and I have no doubt in my mind that they will have releases out much faster than we did. Our apologies for not sticking with the series, but I assure you that MB34 is in good hands.

Sometime™

Our translator right now has been working on the next chapter, I can assure you this. It's going slowly though due to life/academic reasons, so when it comes out is up in the air. It will come out though, I assure you.

Thank you. Looking forward to it.

Any idea when there will be more chapters?

Sometime™

Our translator right now has been working on the next chapter, I can assure you this. It's going slowly though due to life/academic reasons, so when it comes out is up in the air. It will come out though, I assure you.

Any idea when there will be more chapters?

Watching the Zhou Lu mang gang die off one by one is VERY funny

I had forgotten how gloriously trashy MB34 is.  Makes me want to go watch the anime again :)

Thanks for picking this one back up. 

Just started reading this, that nickel guy should take some medication, his glycemia must be very high seeing the cop can smell the sugar in his urine.

For those of you returning to the series and are wondering why the series has all the sudden gone from volume 2 to volume 5 - Ignition-One was releasing chapters under the super-wide edition, which contained multiple volumes in one edition. We will be releasing Mad Bull 34 as the non-compiled edition. We picked up the series exactly where Ignition-One left off, so there's no need to worry about missing any content. Our apologies for the confusion.

No need to apologize, thanks for the info and for continuing it. There are just so many good manga, thank you M@STERSCANZ!

My god

literally risen from the dead 3 years ago

Thank you

For those of you returning to the series and are wondering why the series has all the sudden gone from volume 2 to volume 5 - Ignition-One was releasing chapters under the super-wide edition, which contained multiple volumes in one edition. We will be releasing Mad Bull 34 as the non-compiled edition. We picked up the series exactly where Ignition-One left off, so there's no need to worry about missing any content. Our apologies for the confusion.

Thanks a lot, man ! :)

No new chapters? Would someone want to do it as commissioned work? I'd really like to have it completed, or am I the only one who can't get enough of Sleepy?

@Oliverfr
Maybe they're distantly related.
No more ?
Sleepy is the man all men aim to be!
    • Ada likes this
Lol, Sleepy reminds me of Judge Dredd. Shoot first, ask questions later assuming if there's survivors...
starting to take a liking to this sleepy guy, his like the bringer of justice but a little over the top
Sadly the scanlation stopped since 2007...
The scanlator used the wideban version (about 2 tankobon smashed together) so I think they already done around 3/4 volumes from total 27 volumes.
I really wish someone will pick this up...
It isn't gonna update anymore? x.x
reminds me of furuichi and alaindelon from beelzebub

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics