Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 39votes)

Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 僵尸也能当bitch吗alt ゾンビッチはビッチに含まれますか?alt Zombie Bitch Sakina Is in Bitch Girl?alt Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasuka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasu ka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasuka?
Author: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Artist: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about a girl with no life experience. After being told by a friend that she is behind in experiencing life, Sakina starts having strange fantasies about her childhood friend and now boyfriend. One day while imagining strange things, she makes eye contact with an old man, becomes embarrassed, and runs away in shame. Only to get hit by a truck. Now, if she doesn't keep her excitement up by experiencing things with her own body, her heart will stop.
Go to Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Increasing her heart rate... New Window sekirei07
  • 4 Replies

95 Comments

@silvr
Does it really exists?
I thought oneshots were one-chapter mangas, and sometimes this oneshot are serialized , but I never heard of a "Oneshot series" before.
holy c****, their math teacher is Severus Snape!!!
Tio, I think it's a oneshot novel. So, there will be enough chapters to fill a normal manga novel. Maybe 7-10, but that's just a guess.
its possible that the description is for a serilzation and not the one shots
2nd oneshot? this is series?
The writing style is quite similar to Yuria 100 shiki but those eyelashes, watery mouth seems so familiar >.<
Does anybody knows if the mangaka have other ecchi or even possibly hentai (?) works because I swear I read this kind of drawing somewhere.
Mangaupdates just show 1 manga and thats shounen.
description seems kind of wrong
I'm giggling uncontrollably and I don't know why!
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jun 18 2012 12:50 PM
Instant follow~
No question shall be asked...
PLAIN AWESOME!
A zombie and a bitch? LMAO

It's surprisingly good~
She's sooooo kawa wii. I can't wait for some pixiv fanart on dis hoe. :>
This will be one of my Guilty PleasuresPosted Image
So...basically...
It's this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_(film)
As re-imagined by Japan.
when i saw that its a zombie manga i was thinking what bullshit will the author use as an explanation how the protagonist became a zombie but damn

'Because the only scenes that she saw were all sorts of erotic things... She got excited and her heart began beating again.'

what's more, feeding on 'erotic delusions' to keep her heart beating instead of eating brains, some weird plant and shit? hahaha teach me, master!
Chp 0 is the one shot... actually there are 2 chps that make up chp 0 (another stand alone story), which I think will be released at a later date.

I don't know if there's a plot yet, I'll need to read ahead beyond what was released till a month ago. Well, you guys don't want any spoilers anyway right? :P

ps how do i use spoiler? <spoiler></spoiler>?
there isnt any romance in it ?....because i spotted the word "boyfriend" ....
Posted Image
>.> wat
... This sounds a lot like the movie Crank.
wow... what in the hell is this lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics