Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 39votes)

Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 僵尸也能当bitch吗alt ゾンビッチはビッチに含まれますか?alt Zombie Bitch Sakina Is in Bitch Girl?alt Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasuka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasu ka?alt Zonbicchi wa Bitch ni Fukumaremasuka?
Author: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Artist: Hiiragi Yuuichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about a girl with no life experience. After being told by a friend that she is behind in experiencing life, Sakina starts having strange fantasies about her childhood friend and now boyfriend. One day while imagining strange things, she makes eye contact with an old man, becomes embarrassed, and runs away in shame. Only to get hit by a truck. Now, if she doesn't keep her excitement up by experiencing things with her own body, her heart will stop.
Go to Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Increasing her heart rate... New Window sekirei07
  • 4 Replies

95 Comments

this is full of win it wins 10 internets
Good chapter.
Will this be a weekly or monthly chapter release?
By the way "bitch" in Japan can be used in various ways, the same as some other japanese-ised english words.

It can be used to describe bitch as in female with poor attitude (like we do usually), or it can be used for hm.. in simpler terms "sluts" or "prostitutes"... well now you know ;)
I'm not gonna lie, I was perplexed when I saw the title. cuz, i mean come on... Zombitch?.
I know i'm not the only one... am I?

But after reading on, this manga has a lot of potential, a very good basis for the story, great main character, has got great humor and very nice art. I hope this manga gets updated often and grows!
The author dude in page 5 completely turned me off
B-B-But I don't see a Romance Tag~ D:
This manga sure uses the word "bitch" a lot... Oh yeah, bitch!
with her wild imagination and antics,she reminds me of Makino Yayoi of Bousho Shoujo.but instead of maintaining her virginity,she keeps imagining ecchi stuff just to survive
ZOMBITCH!
I've read a very similar plot in a hentai, and also in the movie "Crank": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479884.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jun 28 2012 02:11 PM
Damn~ I really wanna meet a person like her!
It turned to a series.................?.....................Dear Lord.......................... YES!
And I thought that Ayumu (Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?) had it tough. Now that I have given it a bit of thought, I wonder if all zombies are perverts...
if i'm a mind reader, I might faint how she stupidly misunderstand everything into ero
Synopsis seems so full of WTF

holy c****, their math teacher is Severus Snape!!!

That's what I thought when I was translating this! XD
This is really entertaining. In a way, Sakina reminds me of Yamada from B Gata H Kei, in that almost anything can send her off into some bizarre ero fantasy. Add to it the humor of the fact that, when her heart recovers, so does her reason, and she figures out what she's just done. Again. The ongoing war between her need for her fantasies and her discomfort with them is funny. It's sort of like she plays tsukkomi to her own boke.

On another note - if you look at the drawings of Sakina and imagine her with dark hair, it's Azu-nyan, almost exactly. Not just the same twin-tails, but the same bangs and even many of the same expressions. I think it's safe to assume that Kakifly influenced the mangaka's style, one way or another.
Wow, this is a zombie concept I can get behind. It's actually creative, unique, and funny to me X03! I don't know how long they can keep making Sakina have such amazingly good misunderstanding scenarios, but I'll be there every step of the way in the mean time (^,-)!
@RoflCat

your talking the guy with artificial heart right?
well.... the guy did some ero thing to his GF

but this manga is more awesome when it comes to ero!!
ero = life
what the heck, never read this kind of things. this is awesome!!
The next chapter will be the start of the actual series guys ^_~
-Hello Scans
Man this serious never fails to make me smile XD It's hilarious in so many ways~
@exareivag I'm not completely sure, but I can think of a few oneshots with multiple chapters. Onnanoko wa koi o suru to mousou shichaun desu, sengoku armors, Sleeping Beauty no mita yume off the top of my head. On the other hand, I could be misinterpreting the term "One-shot". Meh, whatevs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics