Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 122votes)

Reimei no Arcana

Alt Names: alt Arcana of the Dawnalt Dawn of the Arcanaalt 黎明のアルカナalt 黎明的阿尔克纳alt 黎明的阿爾克納alt طلوع آرکانا
Author: Toma Rei
Artist: Toma Rei
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "On that day, I became the enemy's possession," Nakaba thought as she stood there, knowing she was destined for a marriage of convenience, aimed at keeping the peace between her country, Senan, and Prince Caesar's country, Belquat.

The two neighboring island countries have been at constant war for 200 years and Nakaba has become a sacrificial goat for her country, despite being discriminated against for her red hair, and for associating with the sub-person (half-human, half-animal) Loki, who is her only friend and attendant at Caesar's estranged palace.

But what will Nakaba do when she foresees an event pertaining to Prince Caesar's demise? Will she save him? Or let him die in return for all the hate directed towards her by the people of Belquat?
Go to Reimei no Arcana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

By the introduction, I keep being reminded of "Akagami no Shirayukihime", the art style is also similar... Is there a correlation of some kind? O.o
Want to read the new chapter already..
The publisher in my country is so slow.. :(
The emotions here are so tangled and I love everyone in the main crew, but sometimes I get scared to read.
I was almost more excited about the extra`s continuation than the new chapter but we all know where the real story is :)
According to Evil Flowers's website, this got picked up by Viz, so I'm not sure what will happen to the releases here.
Hopefully it will continue to be released here, I really love this manga. It's really well written and drawn. :D
Not to mention the length of the chapters is quite nice. It takes its time and is able to get deeper than usual short chapter-length manga.
@VaLkyRiE: I agree, it's quite good. I never read a shoujo manga quite like this one before. I'm glad I didn't skip it and started reading it. I am looking forward to newer chapters.
Deeper thoughts means deeper emotions.. :D speechless..... hmm... whish there where more readers... this manga deserves more attention....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics