Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 720votes)

To Love-Ru Darkness

Alt Names: alt 투러브 트러블 다크니스alt To Love-ru Darknessalt To LOVEる―とらぶる―ダークネスalt Trouble Darkness
Author: Hasemi Saki
Artist: Yabuki Kentaro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rito Yuki continues to be caught in over-the-top perverted scenarios, now uncensored. The alien Deviluke sisters - Lala, Momo, and Nana - still use their unique abilities in an attempt to grab Rito's love confession. Momo, in particular, has a vision: a harem of women all in love with Rito, with Momo herself in the center. After all, if everyone has an equal share of Rito, everyone wins - at least, she thinks.

As she enacts this plan, the former alien mercenary Yami, aka Golden Darkness, struggles between her former life as a killer and her current life on Earth. Things get complicated when Mea, a girl with powers similar to Yami's, becomes interested in Rito. Just who is this new enemy?

Sequel series to To Love-Ru: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-r732
Go to To Love-Ru Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official release, unchanged. New Window DM1138
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it really over? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 9 Replies
Topic You think a genre shift is commendable at this point of the events? (Chapter 61 spoilers) New Window mrponeis
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who ends up with . . . ? New Window swordquill
  • 26 Replies
Topic Dragon Ball Super Characters in Chapter 70 New Window shoopdawoop
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favourite Heroine New Window Agnir
  • 15 Replies

3660 Comments

man y did it come out in spanish first..
i like tthi i always felt that the original to love RU need more echi and i even thought it's more mature and the storiline sucks now i like it
i like tthi i always felt that the original to love RU need more echi and i even thought it's more mature and the storiline sucks now i like it
momo so cute~
OMFG LOVE THIS MANGA! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
This is rapidly changing from a borderline-H manga to a full-fledged Hentai. YABUKI-SENSEI!!! Drop this fool and go work on some of your great solo stuff!!!
Who will notice something very uncensored on page 19 of ch 11? And it's supposed to be a shounen mag... How shameless, Yabuki-sensei!
Where is it? Chapter 10 or 10.5?
I love this site. We're the site that the scanlators love rather than hate. Just look at the spoiler in the most recent chapter ^_^
best harem ever! really hope the harem plan can come true!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics