Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 720votes)

To Love-Ru Darkness

Alt Names: alt 투러브 트러블 다크니스alt To Love-ru Darknessalt To LOVEる―とらぶる―ダークネスalt Trouble Darkness
Author: Hasemi Saki
Artist: Yabuki Kentaro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rito Yuki continues to be caught in over-the-top perverted scenarios, now uncensored. The alien Deviluke sisters - Lala, Momo, and Nana - still use their unique abilities in an attempt to grab Rito's love confession. Momo, in particular, has a vision: a harem of women all in love with Rito, with Momo herself in the center. After all, if everyone has an equal share of Rito, everyone wins - at least, she thinks.

As she enacts this plan, the former alien mercenary Yami, aka Golden Darkness, struggles between her former life as a killer and her current life on Earth. Things get complicated when Mea, a girl with powers similar to Yami's, becomes interested in Rito. Just who is this new enemy?

Sequel series to To Love-Ru: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-r732
Go to To Love-Ru Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official release, unchanged. New Window DM1138
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it really over? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 9 Replies
Topic You think a genre shift is commendable at this point of the events? (Chapter 61 spoilers) New Window mrponeis
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who ends up with . . . ? New Window swordquill
  • 26 Replies
Topic Dragon Ball Super Characters in Chapter 70 New Window shoopdawoop
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favourite Heroine New Window Agnir
  • 15 Replies

3660 Comments

i wanna suck on those =(
can we have an accident of "glue + pollen"? XP
god i wish i have a time machine to get all the chapters of rito's path to harem!
well, Rito's "technique" is quite great when he is sleeping ...
potential H-king skill ? (naked MILF with stocking win the day ...)
Rito is really the god of when it comes to "accidents"
I wonder if there are female that Rito has yet to feel up :P
MILF clumsy megane Yami
Spoiler
HHHNnnnnnggghhh!
hmm so it will be release at 1st or 2nd week of febuary. since the author will take a break during holidays and will start again at january.
spread them legs mea
Okay, dunno who answered me, but it is right, KensoeTeam does not sucks, at least not fully. But if you compare them with english scans, it's obviously in a lower level. Just my opinion, the translations are too literal and the work is too dark.
The little sister isn't a bit too, btw?
lol look like she's the next victim to the harem plan!!
No, its in January. This issue was January's. So next comes Feb, etc. It has always been like that.
Next issue is in February?

-----TO ALL Members-----

Mod Warning: Place All images( that's bigger than Banner size) in [Spoiler] Tag!

[spoiler] [img=IMG_URL_LINK] [/spoiler]  

Also plot spoilers too ! 

@KuroGami: why did you say KensoeTeam sucks?? 'cause the translation is bad or the edition have a low quality or just because you dont know whow to translate/edit give me a reason because is very easy just say "X Fansub suck".

@Azmar Well celine is a plant, and from outer space that even Momo doesn't know the nature of it. Well it may be possible.
hmm i'm just wondering what if celine turned into a lady by lala's invention, (hoping that the author make that chapter xD)
fck man up rito :D
to love ru = a pussy man becomes pussy man. and ass man. and tits man. and a pimp. and a b!tch all the while.
LOL @ the very well placed elongated toe on page 21 in chapter 13.5!
Ending for ch13.5 is not satisfying. I wish Rito didn't faint (again) at the end =p
I understand both english and spanish, but reading it in spanish is a pain, lately spanish scanlations sucks, KensoeTeam is just a bit less poor than the others.
Btw, nice chap.
Well if you look for other non-online-manga-reader. I can't say the link name. The order for To-Love Ru Darkness, is start with Raw > Chinese Translation > Korean/Spanish Translation > the English last. So we can only read it about a day or two after the other Translation. Be patient guys..
I cant read chap 13 >.<
I cant understand that T_T
i wish lala came out more... and the story is getting little bit confusing
I'm starting to hate the main character and feeling sorry for the girls.. (no flame intended)
why is it a bimensuel T-T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics