Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 139votes)

Asagao to Kase-san.

Alt Names: alt Asagao to Kase-san.alt あさがおと加瀬さん。alt Kase-sanalt Morning Glory and Kase-san
Author: Takashima Hiromi
Artist: Takashima Hiromi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is the plant appointee; tending the school's garden of flowers on her own. She isn't the slightest bit athletic, she's actually quite clumsy - but that doesn't stop her from having feelings for the star track member in the class next-door, Kase-san. Slightly shy, Yamada is reluctant about her feelings for the enthusiastic Kase-san. Still, slowly but surely, the pair are helping each other to grow in confidence for both themselves and their budding relationship, each blush and brush of the hand at a time.

Related:

> Asagao to Kase-san. - Chocolate to Kase-san
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/asagao-to-kase-san-chocolate-to-kase-san-doujinshi-r9285 )

Sequel series:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yamada-to-kase-san-r21431
Go to Asagao to Kase-san. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

so sweet i got another diabetes
@Kuroshishi

You may very well be right. Good eye.
speaking of which, isnt that Kurose Kazumi on the page 28 2nd panel, at the left? or im looking too much into it?
29 to be exact.. and he got into 30 in the middle of the story. with a.. let me remember.. 13 years old girl? and a cute innocent type one. this author is amazing. he/she can make any manga into a bump of fluffy sugar
Any author that can make a story about a 20+ year old guy with an afro and an elementary school girl cute and (a bit) romantic is basically a sure bet for a good normal (even if it's girl/girl) romance. It's like cruise control for them.
Ok, I'm a hetrosexual girl who doesn't usually read girl/girl but damn, this is really good! Plus it's only two chapters in! Daaaaaamn.
There is a second chapter translated. Someone will probably upload it here soon.
remind me of miman renai~
figures same author.
Why is this not a series?! ;_;
Makes me want to go read Girl Friends, well I'd rather read more of this but there isn't any :(.
Cute is the word I can think of.
Pretty sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics