Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 68votes)

Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori)

Alt Names: alt 国王游戏 (连打一人)alt 王様ゲーム (RENDA Hitori)alt 우사마 게임 (RENDA HITORI)alt King's Gamealt Królewska Gra
Author: Kanazawa Nobuaki
Artist: Renda Hitori
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious command arrives from a "King"-----
The life-threatening "Game" has now begun for the 32 students of the first year's B Class.

One day, all of the students in Nobuaki's class received their first message from someone calling themselves the "King", in which was written a baffling command.
That first command was very easy. However, the commands began to escalate until a life-threatening game had begun---

Failing to obey the orders leads to death!! Their friendships are being undermined by a bottomless terror!!

Prequel:

Ousama Game - Kigen
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-kigen-r13342)

Sequel:

Ousama Game - Shuukyoku
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ousama-game-shuukyoku-r13355)
Go to Ousama Game (RENDA Hitori) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Police? Teachers? Anyone with a brain? New Window thresholden
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 8 Replies

126 Comments

Anyone else think that some of the characters look like people from Bakuman?
ahh... hope they come up with a different answer soon, nobuaki might be the one to actually burn him to death.
lol the ousama is a pevert that especially like netorare genre :))
lol wats with the "King" and the constant obsession for people to have sex with each other?
you are not scared* >.<
lol scared to die but yet you are willing to commit suicide

It shows that you are scared of death it self but the process and maybe what comes after
lol at the end of chapter 4
Ch 4 was f**king intense!
This is Great! I love ther storyline and almost what everyone said above is my opinion about this book. I love it!
Mm.. Because there are twoOusamaGame?
such an anticlimactic punishment.
Spoiler
the ending of chap 4 was soooooooo good, but whoever the king is, he/she/it gotta be the douche bag of the day.
If it ends in a tie then I think both will be declared the losers...
Anyone know if there is a punishment for not voting, the text only said if you are absent you will be seen as abstention(not coming on election day),so if there isn't a punishment for not coming or voting then wouldn't they be able to and it in a draw so no one will be declared the loser so no punishment can be given.
YESsss one more chapter!! Thx!! I thought I have to wait 1 month =S
What kinda of guy stop right at the good part to text message!?!?!

Armageddon could be coming, I'd still finish the job at hand!
good. now the question is what are the adults doing while the kids get killed of one by one...

(awsome manga)
this is some insane shit !
Good God. It's starting to get translated now. I guess spamming about it on 4chan worked.
This looks like it could have some potential.

Got to read the following chapters to see how good it'll get.

Definitely will Follow this...
@ Purple Library Guy : I think I know what you are talking about, if I recall correctly, I believe it was called Arisa.

I wonder if this is anything like Battle Royale..
Funny, there was a shoujo I used to read that had almost exactly this plot--a "King" game run over cellphones in a high school class by a mysterious "King", that gradually turned more creepy and deadly, and the efforts of the main characters to track the King down. Only it started in the middle, in a way--the main character was a twin, and when her twin sister who went to a different school fell out a window and ended up in a coma, she impersonated her and went to school in her place to try to figure out what was going on. It was pretty good, lots of twists and turns and mistrust. Don't know what happened to it, though, not sure if it was ever completed.
Damn interesting. It has Martial Arts tag - it will be there?
Awesome! =D
Looks good, cant wait for updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics