Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 80votes)

Nakanmon!

Alt Names: alt Crybaby, Don't Cry!alt Don't Cry Anymore!alt 泣かんもん!alt 愛哭鬼別哭
Author: Tsukishima Haru
Artist: Tsukishima Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirahara Tsukasa just moved to Tokyo from Hiroshima, and she's late on her first day of school because she misses the bus. But this leads to a chance encounter with four other people in her class, and somehow, the five of them became friends?

Crybaby Tsukasa, the sharp-tongued yet soft-hearted Himeno, the understanding Ichihara, as well as Agatsuma and Onda… these five different personalities come together to create a youthful school life story—
Go to Nakanmon! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Ah. A tsundere guy...never gets old.

Even though I don't cry that much, I can't help but feel for the main character. Losing someone is really hard. I mean, it's been 2 years since I lost someone special, and I still have a hard time talking about him without being uncomfortable and teary eyed. But I guess it's a part of life. I think it's okay to cry.

I also like the short haired girl and the glasses guy.
I suspect that they'll end up together.
(I'm really bad at remembering names, sorry.)
@ sardonic You misunderstood the point of BowlOfNoodles' post, and furthermore, took the quote out of context. What h/she actually said was:

At first I was thinking that the situation was like this.
Himeno does all the work, then out of nowhere Nozomi comes and takes all the credit.

Then when I finished reading chapter 3, I was like saw that coming. :)
Oh, I like it! The chapters just whizzed by. Thanks for picking it up, Dazzling Scans!
rockiNangeL--Actually, I kind of like it as "runting". I feel like that should be a word now.
And while I agree with your runt, that definitely makes the guy an interesting character.
"Himeno does all the work, then out of nowhere Nozomi comes and takes all the credit."

Does he ever, haha. Even when Tsukasa's not looking, he's helping her out, always looking out for her. And he never tells her that he is. I rather like Himeno. He's unmistakably a tsundere, but he's neither an excessively tsun jerkass or a deredere puddle of mush (yet...). He's more of a mild tsundere, which I like about him. He's also not popular with girls ('cause he's a bit abrasive), unlike Nozomi and Agatsuma, and is pretty hilarious in general, so he's not just a flat, boring, cookie cutter tsundere. I'm going to hazard a guess that he's the super dense type, though, lol. Tsukasa's got some personality, too, even though she's a crybaby.
@Cygirl
Not much to speculate on so far, but that dark hair guy seems to like messing with people.
Hence he made sure that people noticed he kissed her and gave her his gym cloths. He obviously knows he is popular with girls, being nice to the MC will in turn make her unpopular with the girls.
At first I was thinking that the situation was like this.
Himeno does all the work, then out of nowhere Nozomi comes and takes all the credit.

Then when I finished reading chapter 3, I was like saw that coming.
Uh wow follow~ :D
*ranting
the f is wrong with me and my spelling lately
Sorry for the spam, I wish we could edit our comments.
Just a runting on chapter 3.
Spoiler
This was great. I decided to check this out after reading the author's other series on here, Suki, Kirai, Suki. The pairings should be entertaining. Right now I'm shipping Tsundere x Crybaby :)
Good stuff yo. Already know I will like this a lot.
ah.. the typical pairing of the crybaby and the tsundere.
(although tbh, I'm in this for the bg pairings, they're always a little bit more interesting~)
nice first chap though.
Wow, I like this crybaby. o:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics