Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 80votes)

Nakanmon!

Alt Names: alt Crybaby, Don't Cry!alt Don't Cry Anymore!alt 泣かんもん!alt 愛哭鬼別哭
Author: Tsukishima Haru
Artist: Tsukishima Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirahara Tsukasa just moved to Tokyo from Hiroshima, and she's late on her first day of school because she misses the bus. But this leads to a chance encounter with four other people in her class, and somehow, the five of them became friends?

Crybaby Tsukasa, the sharp-tongued yet soft-hearted Himeno, the understanding Ichihara, as well as Agatsuma and Onda… these five different personalities come together to create a youthful school life story—
Go to Nakanmon! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Lo rileggo sempre volentieri, davvero carino e divertente, grazie per la traduzione! L'ultima frase di lui è EPICA!!!

Very cute, and it felt very complete as well. School life shoujo done right!

I think it's more like it's rude to have the girls wait so long so it wasn't worth the wait for the girls thus they leave

The OP is pointing out that the phone says it's only 3:30 p.m., not after 5:00 p.m. Just a little blooper. :)

uhh that's only 3:30 way not past 5 unless you're going at 5 in the morning

Spoiler

I think it's more like it's rude to have the girls wait so long so it wasn't worth the wait for the girls thus they leave

This manga, THIS MANGA!! I waited for this manga to be complete before reading it and I'm so darn glad I did. I don't think I could have lived through all those cliff hangers! BRAVO this manga is so well done! All the characters were so compelling. It reminded me a little bit of Strobe Edge (just the whole situation between Nozomi and Tsukasa). I would actually have liked to know more about Chisai and Misa though as well as what happened with Nozomi (I feel like his situation is very unsteady and I needed a little more closure with him as a character in the manga). Nonetheless, the story was written very well. It was long enough for the story of Tsukasa and Himeno. 

So sweet!!!! Been reading it after I found it in mangafox's facebook account! yooohooo way to go for Tsukasa and Himeno!

beautiful!!! so sweet :D <3

Wow. Chapter 12 was a bit of a punch in the face. At the risk of over-sharing... Almost a year ago, I had to have my dog of 13 years, called Cola, put down due to the combination of an extreme case of diarrhea and her age leading to an impossible situation; and about six months before that, I lost my cat to Feline infectious peritonitis - he was only four years old but by the end he looked kinda like Himeno's cat, except a lot thinner and weaker. Yeah, was bawling like a baby reading that. 

Pleasant, little read right here. :) 

uhh that's only 3:30 way not past 5 unless you're going at 5 in the morningimg000021.png

• lzy likes this
Mi piace moltissimo, grazie per averlo caricato :)
Too cute! > A

And they lived happily ever after!

That was actually quite a cute read imo.

love this. Love all the characters, love the story, and the art is also nice and simple. Definitely a favorite. 

I don't want it to end yet!!! I demand an extra chapter!!! ;AAAAAA; 

I'm so happy for you Tsukasa. <33

Pfft.
Spoiler

Sneaky!!!!

Ah, so bittersweet!  I know what Himeno's going through.  It may seem trivial, but it isn't.

I don't think any pet owner would call that trivial.

No no no HimeNO! You're not the only one who thinks that you're a suitable match for her. haha

Ah, so bittersweet!  I know what Himeno's going through.  It may seem trivial, but it isn't.

haha Himeno's attraction to Tsukasa's arms is so funny and cute

Himeno is quite possibly the cutest tsundere I have ever seen.

Likewise, Tsukasa is a great heroine. She realizes her flaws and is trying to change herself for the better. I also think it's adorable how loyal she is to her sister.

And now Nozomi again,    I get his back story but I prefer Himeno.    But yeah I think your right Nozomi will feel like another girl is fickle on him,  but he said nasty things to her and played with her feelings so that's what happens.

I've loved Himeno for the longest time, but Nozomi's backstory, though pretty typical, makes me sympathize and like him as well.
I like how much the Heroine confronts others. Or at least Nozomi.

BUT ANYWAY,
Spoiler
I like Himeno. Yes he's a tsundere but not an unbearable one. And now Nozomi is going to be kicking himself for turning her down, lol but I'm glad that she has realized she has feelings for Himeno, I just hope she communicates that to him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics