Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 188votes)

Koimoku

Alt Names: alt こいもく
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Hae Won
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inamine-kun, an aspiring young manga artist, is a total failure at whatever he does, but some of his work has caught the eyes of a busty, beautiful, mysterious editor from a B-rated magazine. Will he turn his fortunes around through her? Will a relationship start, between the boss and the subordinate? Read Koimoku and find out!
Go to Koimoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Super Depressing New Window LimitCycle
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ozma vs traditional? New Window Irecinius
  • 18 Replies

379 Comments

She's concern about sales, He's concern about doing his own work.

The way she wants it, he end up being more of an assistant. It's not like he's an author who in search for an artist and since he end up pretty busy he won't have much time to improve his skills as an artist if he's not doing any or very little art work.
Chapter 9, page 37, That whole speech by her is ludicrous. I'm pretty sure there are tons of copies of the Mona Lisa. It can easily be copied and mass produced. There are also so many different forms of art, that it's impossibly to pigeonhole it like that. There are even serious debates about video games being art, for heaven's sake!

Her concept of what makes art, art is so misguided it literally made my head hurt. She fails logic forever!
can't believe im hooked to this than bakuman!
hehehe... It's his 3nd time quitting a job. I bet he will return just like last time :)

She is right and he is also right...
Inamine, being lectured to on market commerce... and having your dreams shattered...
by someone in her panties...

You just gonna let that slide Inamine!?? Get back in there and use your pimp hand!!!!
shes not wrong but shes also not right. inanime has a choice in this matter unlike people in warzone countries like the middle east that have to work or die. people say you gotta do what you have to do to get food on the table, but in industrial countries you have the choice of choosing own employment, from fast food worker to company life to illegal prostituion, transportation, drug trafficking

sorry irecinius your version of how the world works is much too narrow..
Well she is not wrong, do you want to put food on your table? gulp down that stupid little pride, and get on with how the world works
so what do u guys believe in work for the people or work for self satisfaction?
*sigh* crying again? I think this guy needs to take a breather to think straight.
So far,
Spoiler
already quit 3 times, yet he hasn't even serialized a proper series yet. This guy is more indecisive than I am.
@HammerU89 that's lame though if it's any good I guess we can't complain to much...
This guy cries more then a shoujo heroine.

As for those wanting to see him start on some of his old ones. Not going to happen as he's starting another new one yet to be named later this month.
this manga is awesome so far... i really hate Im Dal-Young..He is such a teaser... he has so many awesome manga but he never finish them and just keep comin gout with new stuff... i seriously hope he get back to onihime vs
@Nyanko Sensei Downfall??? what the fuck are you talking about, i've read every single manga of him. and enjoyed everything. basically never read the authors name so today was the first time to see what manga's he made. All were good, aflame inferno, freezing and a bunch of others.
mamma mia what splendid boobs you have there señorita !!!
@AddNine Yeah I'm really hoping he pulls Onihime VS out of hiatus soon.
dumbazz
I don't get why Im Dal-Young writes all these manwhas but doesn't take the time to finish them? My favorite work was Unbalance x Unbalance but he majorly screwed the ending and it was cut short.
another Im Dal-Young production. I am pretty sure of its downfall like his other projects.
when will new chapters be released?
man the manga is good but from what i have read the main character broke my dumbass-meter
when is the next chapter coming out?? is it published monthly?
hemm i like this manga, it's like kinda bakuman + manga to assistant, and the art like freezing, cmiw
it super funny. hmm does some 1 else also thinks that the editor girl is really the bad guy in this story o,o?
His art is like Kim Kwang Hyun, do you think Lee Hae Won used to be his assistant?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics