Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

I don't know man i mean is either fight the zombies to survive or fight the prisoners to keep your anal virginity. That's too much pressure for one guy to take.
I like this than highschool of the dead
@Pax Empyrean
You can tell from the picture that his finger is actually outside the guard, still not smart, but not terminally stupid.
@Bajo el Puente E.E. (spanish group): please don't exclude vendettascans credits from your releases when you're using our J>E translations.
God damn it. The spineless protagonist syndrome even invades apocalyptic zombie manga now.

Still, zombie manga is zombie manga. Follow'd like a bloodhound from hell.
I don't want this to be like high school of the dead. I don't want any fan service here. I think it ruins the whole atmosphere. :(
Volume 2 Bought and shipped out on June 30, so it be here in a few days
Spoiler

So, the guy with the revolver is supposed to be smart. He's making "logical decisions" and using words like "pathogen." The problem here is that a smart person, particularly a smart person who recognizes the make and model of a particular revolver, generally knows better than to point a loaded revolver at their own head, with their finger on the trigger no less, to adjust their glasses.

What he says is smart. What he does is just incredibly stupid.
It's highschool of the dead, just less boo.....fan service and it's a reform school instead
Not much people has the nerve to remove a knife pierce through their hand. And i don't think it wise to do that unprepared either.
the guy being stabbed in the hand cannot remove the knife himself...is his other hand for fun ?
They are gonna barricade and survive like most of zombie manga do. Cliche but awesome.
just with 3 chapters and it has already established itself as my favorite : D . BTW for those thinking that the protagonist isn't deserving needs to think twice, cause since this manga is about survival, I am sure that the protagonist will have his own special role later on.
I wish one of the other 3 was the main character. The one we have now is just a defeatist without any ability.
Ohooo~ Interesting, I hope there are Girls LOL
yo those are zombies are man made virus type most likely
man that had me laughing when that man got pulled out the window
I knew it this was gonna be awesome we need girls tho so it can be like HOTD but it wont be happening anytime soon
it comes in december.... wuhahahahah
@miguelsz2
The answer to your second question depends on (or is part of) the answer to the first question.
2 things I'm wondering...

What type of zombies are they and didn't that dude just get infected from the blood to the face?
@noctis hmm, not in ch2... you are right, i think, but I don't think that my memory of reading it was a dream. When i'm reading this, at every single page, i have a strong feeling of deja vu(don't remember how to write it, something like that).
@askara: To make it more interesting and have some realism to it. It makes the story set in some sort of alternative universe where zombie knowledge is limited and not widely used in media.
And frankly, if in our real world a zombie apocalypse does happen, not everyone will react immediately to it. Because in our world there's still like 60% of people who has never seen a zombie movie or played a zombie game(eg. old people and little kids).
@imercenary if that is suprising you should read Stephen King's book..... Cell I think it was called. That makes these zombis look like kids. x.x
why does people in manga/anime/movie etc never think of a guy thats has fatal injure yet still move around biting and eating people as zombie? if it was me in the manga i would have run away ages ago shouting "it zombie mother f..ker!"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics