Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Alt Names: alt Arakava Köprüsünün Altındaalt อาราคาว่า อันเดอร์ เดอะ บริดจ์alt 荒川アンダーザブリッジalt 荒川爆笑团alt Аракава под мостом
Author: Nakamura Hikaru
Artist: Nakamura Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou, a young "elite" man, has a policy of never being in debt to anyone. Unfortunately, he ends up owing Nino, a strange girl who saves his life. The girl, who claims she's from Venus and lives under a bridge by the Arakawa river, requests that Kou become her lover to settle the debt. So, Kou ends up living under the bridge with Nino.
Go to Arakawa Under the Bridge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

luv sister <3

oh so maria and sister really did date each other

She was just spying on him though! 

The 5-line description makes this look like a rom-com that wouldn't last longer than 50 chapters... maybe not even 30. Turns out, it's 250+...

oh so maria and sister really did date each other

CHHEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it bad that I expected some sort of developing following that rocket scene? :I

Oh man oh man, I have got to reread this, I've forgotten so much. THANK YOU S2SCANS!!!

I came

I guess you could SlowManga... slowly died.

/sunglasses

Ha ha, I'm more punny than Rick!

And yes, this is a really good manga. You should read it.

Is this good? Is it?

I thought the series died with the group... Thank you S2Scans for reviving such an awesome series!

they Werent kidding When they   say they Were sloW

what going on?
I am not partial to Comedy mangas because they tend to not translate well. That being said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

5/5 For comedy, a unique story line, and amazingly loveable characters. A must read.
Poor Spy Girl :(
Poor Shimazaki...
Ganbare LAST SAMURAI!
Lolololol poor Amazoness, so confused about her love.

....good stuff

kameari fever!!!!!!!!!!
Wahahaha! High grade natto!
Awsome made me laugh all the time, looking forward to the nect chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics