Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Alt Names: alt Arakava Köprüsünün Altındaalt อาราคาว่า อันเดอร์ เดอะ บริดจ์alt 荒川アンダーザブリッジalt 荒川爆笑团alt Аракава под мостом
Author: Nakamura Hikaru
Artist: Nakamura Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou, a young "elite" man, has a policy of never being in debt to anyone. Unfortunately, he ends up owing Nino, a strange girl who saves his life. The girl, who claims she's from Venus and lives under a bridge by the Arakawa river, requests that Kou become her lover to settle the debt. So, Kou ends up living under the bridge with Nino.
Go to Arakawa Under the Bridge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

I miss you baby
KarchAmadeo
Dec 12 2013 04:32 AM

Breaking 4th wall again. The end is near.

The sheer insanity of the situations and dialogues and the serious nonsense mixing drama and hilarity to build the plot behind the scene makes it one of my favorite manga.

were those two whom i think they were? this backstory is starting to get real serious o___o

Oh noo it's getting serious..

KarchAmadeo
Oct 08 2013 02:38 PM

People seemed to miss the main idea behind the Mc. He cannot be in debt to anyone. 

Is this backstory and character development? Moar please >_>

best chapter to date

Rick's father... the absurdity is strong with this one.

Nino is so manly! She is best husband!

I think it's not so much that Nino is better at the bridal carry as much as it is that Rick actually has the common sense to not let his limbs go completely limp while he's being carried, so that he doesn't slide through her arms like a blob of pudding.

Ah well, this is what makes Nino Nino. It's why we come here.

For a second there, I thought the chapter title was for someone else... why did I think that?

Oh Wow

Suddenly things got more serious
I mean BIRDLIME jesus christ, that's hardcore

Aniki~!

Not my cup of tea at all... I thought it could be good at first but then it just very boring and episodic.  Seemed like it was going nowhere so, yeah, gotta drop this.

people like you are the reason why some scanlation groups drop their projects

Heh I'm still loving it~

Not my cup of tea at all... I thought it could be good at first but then it just very boring and episodic.  Seemed like it was going nowhere so, yeah, gotta drop this.

The manga cover gives me just so much of hope... and after the ~50th chapter , it got boring -_-. I hoped for some action and gore-ish stuff , but.... Well whatever.

Whitey... I never expected this from you.

Man, I want Jacqueline's aesthetics massage.

I, too, wish to have a sexy woman's proportions.

Man, I want Jacqueline's aesthetics massage.

lol at the Billy Blanks reference xD

Poor Sister... Does CH. 259 count as hilariously disgusting?

This is so good !

Awwww.... page 11 would have been quite romantic if Maria blushed even the slightest, but i guess that would just ruin the guessing game about the extent of their relationship.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics