Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

Hah! That first wtf scene in chapter one had me laughing out loud unexpectedly. Following series now. :P
looking forward to this
This is really good
First few pages caught my eye, as well as summary.
Wonder what game he will play next.
I didn't know shogi could be so dramatic.
Lol, I like.
This series is adorable, thank you :)
lol this manga look seems funny
Nice,

Thanks Hello Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics