Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

Serious Business: the manga
this is simply too powerful for words
Mission impossibru!
great!
what an amateur, I want to see him finish a creme brule, blow torch and all.
Wow; when this guy fools around, he doesn't fool around. Everything he does is serious business.
All i have to do now is wait for her to fall in love with him and then add the romance tag
omg. I was so engrossed in that shogi one. hahaha~
Simply brilliant! It's silly but genius in its own way
Y u no longer? I bet that kid is the school Genius....
Awesome stuff indeed.
Kind of fascinating, the entirety of the manga seems to be from the position of one desk in one classroom, focused on a desk next to it. I look forward to seeing this become an epic drama.
This is awesome. First page and I'm already in.
wonder if the girl ever gets any studying down as well.
he is so creative
This is fucking great
Thanks for chapter 3 Hello Scans.
Thanks for translating this! This is really hilarious; is a good change of pace.
hahah, hilarious
Holy crap indeed! Imagine doing this in the middle of class without being noticed:
Spoiler
Posted ImageCan't stop laughing
Awesome stuff here :D
Need maor! Had me laughing almost every page.
This is great! and really original to me xD
Nice series so far; Humorous chapters, and the heroine has some cute moments in her dialogues monologues.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics