Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 50votes)

Ms. Mayple's Afternoon Tea Time

Alt Names: alt メイプルさんの紅茶時間alt Mayple-san no Koucha Jikanalt Mayple-san no Tea Time
Author: Aoi Kuuta
Artist: Aoi Kuuta
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story opens several years after a devastating war, where incredibly strong 'mechanical dolls' slaughtered many, many people. These robot weapons, which look exactly like humans, are still feared and hated. During a storm, Craw finds one of these 'dolls.' She is nothing like the weapon he would expect, but is instead gentle, cheerful, and very eager to be of use to the people around her. She claims her name is Mayple, and she seems to be programmed as a maid and cook.

Soon, Craw has set up a cafe for Mayple to run, where she can cook sweets and tea for everyone in town. It's going to be a rough road ahead of her, as many townspeople hate her on principle and will not shrink from violence against her. But maybe Mayple, who always keeps a sunny attitude, will be able to find a way through the prejudice and make a place for herself in the post-war world.
Go to Ms. Mayple's Afternoon Tea Time Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 10 Replies

60 Comments

so with the recent flood of updates today can we expect the end soon aswell?
This is such an awesome series. Cheers AQUA Scans for your hard work.
@Clayton: Some damage can't be repaired. In the same manner a guy who got stabbed in the heart is unlikely to survive compare to one who got stabbed in the arm.
Shouldn't they have been able to repair the twins? I mean, they fixed their broken hands and whatever the seawater did to them, so why couldn't they?
WHY?
This is really well written. Thanks, Aqua scans, for bringing it to us.
this offically goes on my "few things to make me cry" list
~SIGN~~~~
I'm sad now...
Oh my god ; ;
That chapter 6...

Now THAT's tragedy...
Thanks for the new chapter AQUA Scans!!
the tragedy will most likely she become war like robot and slaughtering everyone in that village
Its been so sweet up until now... I'm getting worried about when the tragedy part kicks in...
Poor Daiki xD
Thanks for the new chapter AQUA Scans!!
Uh oh I wonder who those two girls that washed ashore are?
sweetness level keeps rising :D
Grandmas! They're adorable!
thanks AQUA Scans!!
New chapter! =w=/
Mayple is simply adorable - (both her looks and personality remind me a lot of Akari from Aria) although my heart breaks for her in every chapter. As for Genji
Spoiler
Thanks for the new chapter AQUA Scans!!!
Yea you go grandma! (that was a pretty scary face though >.>) Uh oh I'm scared about whats going to happen in ch. 6 now.
ummm; the most tragic part is chapter 6~ the rest gets better~
That saying "Guns Dont kill,People can.."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics