Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 40votes)

Zennou no Noa - The World of Lost Memories

Alt Names: alt Amnesia Kidzalt Amnesiac Kidzalt 全能のノアalt 全能的諾亞
Author: Ono Youichirou
Artist: Ono Youichirou
Genres: Ecchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2038, a white light descended on the center of Tokyo and stole the memories of over one million people. The cause of this horrible incident was not determined, and no cure was to be found. The government formed a separate city beneath Tokyo to house and care for the victims of the incident and branded them as "KIDz." Regardless of their age, they truly are like children, and they must be retaught everything they once knew. Noa Ikurumi, who lives in this isolated society, is just taking one day at a time and dreaming of finally being allowed to go back out into the world. But Noa's life will once again change drastically on the day that he is taken hostage by a terrorist with some surprising information about his identity...
Go to Zennou no Noa - The World of Lost Memories Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

29 Comments

Wow. Reading that was epic. This manga has heaps of potential to even become an anime. I cant wait to read more.
Its not i think there are 3 volumes.
only 6 chapters ? that cant be right :o
What is this? i saw it yesterday and hoped someone would upload it and you do it today?

Thank you for uploading it Rickie.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics