Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 244votes)

Naruto

Alt Names: alt นินจาคาถาโอ้โฮเฮะalt ナルトalt 火影忍者alt 狐忍alt 나루토alt NARUTOalt NARUTO―ナルト―
Author: Kishimoto Masashi
Artist: Kishimoto Masashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the village of Konohagakure, ninja reign supreme, and school is literally a battlefield. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are teenage classmates and ninja-in-training working together (sort of) toward a common goal: to become the greatest ninja in the land!

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Naruto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best character so far in boruto manga series -poll- New Window harleyquinzz
  • 0 Replies
Topic Best character so far in boruto manga series -poll- New Window harleyquinzz
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic WILL THERE BE A NEW NARUTO MANGA AFTER SHIPPUDEN? New Window WolfFlow
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest chapters of Naruto?! New Window PaulineSuzuki95
  • 220 Replies
Topic naruto on batoto New Window huiboy
  • 1 Replies

110 Comments

@Zero2001 you got it all wrong, Mangazone and Mangareader are Affiliates. The Staffs of batoto have nothing to do with this, I my self uploaded the chapter plus the chapters can be host anywhere^^
MangaZone is of same guys with mangareader....
Hey... The recent MangaZone contributions.... They all have www.mangareader.net's logo on them. Haven't they been ripped from that site? Is Batoto now stooping to ripping off scans from other online mangareader sites, like how mangafox has been doing with Batoto? Have some shame!
I am not picking up the story...i started reading where i stopped a year ago...and still i am with the same opinion...author should stop streching the plot and should give naruto a rest....much like negima which is ending at a correct time.
Also, TinTin... What you were reading before was the foundation for what's going on now.

Not understanding what's going on because you stopped reading is no fault of the author. Picking up the story when there are large gaps in your understanding of it, and consequently failing to grasp the situation, is your own fault. Before insulting the author of a series based on your willful lack of understanding, try filling in the blanks.

When you've read all of the chapters and are still lost, that is when you can complain.
I don't care about that whiny, emo retard. Please don't start yet another whole damned arc centered around him. -_-

Just bring him back to Naruto so Naruto can pound into his skull just how stupid he's been throughout the whole series, so we can get back to watching Naruto comically kick arse with style... please. :D

(Knows full well his hopes will be shattered. v.v)
Not that they are late but mangastream didnt allow posting their releases elswere except for their own reader lol
What the Heeeck!! Batoto.net is late posting about some of the latest chapter's of Naruto Shippuuden....
we want more
what the crap is going in naruto. I read it almost after a year.....and the plot is on a downhill. author is just trolling the story. and where the heck is sasugay

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics