Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 244votes)

Naruto

Alt Names: alt นินจาคาถาโอ้โฮเฮะalt ナルトalt 火影忍者alt 狐忍alt 나루토alt NARUTOalt NARUTO―ナルト―
Author: Kishimoto Masashi
Artist: Kishimoto Masashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the village of Konohagakure, ninja reign supreme, and school is literally a battlefield. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are teenage classmates and ninja-in-training working together (sort of) toward a common goal: to become the greatest ninja in the land!

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Naruto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best character so far in boruto manga series -poll- New Window harleyquinzz
  • 0 Replies
Topic Best character so far in boruto manga series -poll- New Window harleyquinzz
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic WILL THERE BE A NEW NARUTO MANGA AFTER SHIPPUDEN? New Window WolfFlow
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest chapters of Naruto?! New Window PaulineSuzuki95
  • 220 Replies
Topic naruto on batoto New Window huiboy
  • 1 Replies

110 Comments

@Onidzuka: If it can manage to continue being enjoyable, it can never last too long.

@obviouslyretardedfatass: Not a single fuck was given that day.
So glad it is about to end... I remember reading this first on Toriyamaworld and it's been almost a decade now. Way too long.
naruto is gay. what the hell is going on? ninjas kill people, and are meant to be stealthy! why wont anyone kill anybody! your technique can crush rock, but only slightly injure a ninja? wtf? story sucks, concepts suck, physics impossible, characters are pushovers and dont wanna kill anyone... naruto is gay.
Chap 592........wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff........Tobi the masked man is...
Spoiler
At the end of an article published in the Saturday evening edition of the Asahi Shimbun paper, manga creator masashi kishimoto revealed that his naturo "series is rising towards its climax" at its current point. He added, "How the story will end has already been set in my mind, so the story is just 'racing headlong in that direction.'"

thank god it's finally ending.

info tanke from :http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-06-24/kishimoto/naruto-manga-is-rising-towards-its-climax
I never liked Sasuke, always just skipping over his parts in the story, but 590 definitely needs to be read. Itachi makes it all worth it.
@moldydonut. Do you really think so? Because he is breaking the Edo Tensei, eventually he will disappear.
Holy sht! the latest chapter :o

:SPOILERS: (For those uptodate)
Wow Susanoo's final form looks pretty beast and i bet itachi is going to save the Kages
I don't want to spoil this for those who are not up to date :(

Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled

Spoiler
Posted Image
lol saw that coming since they had a Izanagi there should be a Izanami there a pair XD
I will always love this series. <3
No matter the disappointments it brought to many people.
Let's just hope Madara isn't a spammer and doesn't just use Heaven and Earth Explosion Burial like in Generations... -_-
Another one from the Uzumaki Clan, unexpected but had to be expected from her hair.
badass cover right now
Thanks Spades! I hope you may continue for your hardwork!
(I think your uploads are cool. But if you could colour the pages it would look gorgeous)

Naruto forums were nearly death! I hope the Naruto forums can revive
Whoa, thanks a lot, Jeziriz.
:) Finally, great translations! :)
Finally! I've been waiting for a quality group
As expected from two of the best translators after seeing the crap other scanlators tried to do after mangastream dropped it.
Jeziriz quality is top notch. Compared to the baddies out there
TinTin, if this isn't the final arc then I'm almost certain the one after this will be.

You may think he's just been dragging this out but each arc has been designed to teach Naruto something new. Something about himself or something about growing up.

The only arcs that haven't been completely pertinent to the story have been the anime fillers. Even in those, however, are pieces of the main/manga story that are still relevant.

If you just want to read one-shots full of nothing but action and no actual character development then this clearly isn't for you. If you know how to appreciate paced character and plot development then I honestly don't know what you're complaining about. If I can follow this manga, anyone can.
MOTHER F$@&ER these bloody repetative color frames DO NOTHING WHATSOEVER FOR THE STORY!!! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH HALF A DOZEN AFTER EVERY CHAPTER??????I'M COLORBLIND FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!
There should be a golden list of sites on Batoto that tells of sites like Mangafox and Mangahere, it would probably help increase its readers.
lol, I never knew this manga existed here

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics