Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 28votes)

Fushigi na Shounen

Alt Names: alt 不思議な少年alt 不思议少年alt The Wonder Boyalt Wonder Boy
Author: Yamashita Kazumi
Artist: Yamashita Kazumi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga is composed of various episodes linked together by the mysterious boy with no particular name. The boy travels to different times and places, trading with different people, letting them see a glimpse of their future or past, or the secrets of others, and bets to see if they can change their fate.

Note from scanlators: The series is episodic, we are going to jump to whatever episode we like.
Go to Fushigi na Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga like this? New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 0 Replies

46 Comments

Not sure I understood the last chapter. Did she quit her job? Or just gain the confidence to keep at it?

I think the latter . . . but whatever she did, she was more confident about it.  She was bigger, the jobstuff was smaller.

I liked this chapter.

Not sure I understood the last chapter. Did she quit her job? Or just gain the confidence to keep at it?

What a great story, thank you for making me discover it through the scanlation.

suggested background song while reading :

Spoiler

"Maybe the pop hits are actually ghostwritten by the Japanese government for family planning purposes."

This. 

Wonderful as always, thanks Village Idiot.

Interesting chapter. we finally know little bit about what the boy really is.

I never knew He could fall in love.

thank you so much for this chapter, Village Idiot! I absolutely love this series

The lady at the end was the Lady Escher during the middle ages whom met the Boy.

The Boy then decided to be with her descendant for the duration of her life.

Hmm, I'm a bit confused with chapter 10, I mean who is the lady at the end?

Nevertheless its a great story.

Man, the stories are all so great that I'm having hard time to decide which one is my favorite

Everyone needs to read this, really.

Every time I read this, I question my existence...

Whoa, great manga. All stories are good.

the Socrates chapter is the best

Is he a malevolent figure or is he benevolent? Either way, he tries to give you a glimpse of human nature and who you truly are.

I love stories like this where the consistent main character is a "god" like figure that simply watches things unfold in the world.
This is.... cool. Awesome read.
Very peculiar. Sometimes the strangeness works for me, sometimes I feel like the sort-of-message rubs me the wrong way, but always interesting.
This is such a touching series
I see you guys have already update chapter 6 on mangaupdates.But why I cannot find it here?
Because I know readers here don't visit scanlator's sites all the time, so here's what we have to say about this series:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics