Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

Can't wait for the next reincarnation to be a real dick.
from rage inducing to bittersweet... yeah this mangaka is pro.

we'll probably gonna wait a couple chapters for the next incarnation, i guess? could be cliffhanger for next chapter.
Mizukami Satoshi, you just keep amazing me!!! :D This manga keeps getting better and better!!!
Mizukami Satoshi. do you even have to doubt?
*instant follow before read first chapters*

I bet I wont disappointed.
This is awesome hope to see some more soon :D
As of ch 3
Spoiler
That last couple of pages was kind of unexpected...
so im guessing he killed her a bunch too
This fucking bitch killed him 7 times and probably took his loved one 7 times as well. God damn, I hope he gets his revenge. Such a good story. Nothing less is expected from the author of Hoshi no Samidare.
Man, Chapter 2 almost gave me a heart attack Posted Image
Shit, wow. That was intense. Mizukami-sensei sure knows how to evoke emotions in his audience.

The "7 more deaths" are reincarnations. The spirits said that Fone will come back with hate and anger in his next life. We don't know whether he he was reincarnated with the girl he was in love with, Rei, but we do know his reincarnations probably had something too do with Kouko. At this stage, we still don't really know anything about the story, so I wouldn't say there's any great reason to hate her yet.
Kouko is one hell of a bitch. Why does Fuuta have to die for protecting a girl he loved? Kouko is being to ignorant here. I'm cheering for Fuuta.
Why does he have to die 7 more times if she sacrificed someone just for the fun? Ki ni narimasu, Oreki-kun!
"You Must Relive 7 More Deaths." Question, Why? Apparently he is cursed which is shown by the mark on his face but his past self didn't have one so WTF What did he do to piss off your past self that you kill him 7 times, like did he rob you of one person you love so you kill him 7 times that sounds like fair trade
Well after chapter 2 at least for me its clear what I have to expect when I continue on reading this.
Spoiler
Definitely getting a follow from me, but damn did Mizukami make him look young for 14.

Also, Kouko is a giant bitch. I don't think anything that happened would make me like her going forward.
wow what a bitch... this was quite a sad chapter...
I'm trippin balls
Wow the art for this one came out ridiculously shabby. ):
uhhhhh, what the heck? from future to present to past, flashback ftw
Great news? lol!
One dreams of the future and the other of the past?
interesting.
Mizukami Sensei? Following.
Really interesting...I'm following

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics