Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 50votes)

Paradise (Miso)

Alt Names:
Author: Miso
Artist: Miso
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A tale of a castaway on a lonely island/a love story on a beautiful island far away.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/paradise
Go to Paradise (Miso) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Thank you very much Saranghachi :)

Oh my gosh, I read through it again and I noticed some typos. Sorry guys. I should have proofread a little better ughhh.

Seriously? Outstanding, thanks a lot Saranghachi Scans, this is one (of many :D ) I've been wishing someone would rescue, very awesome.  :)

I like to think that this is where Lee Shinou (i think his name is) goes after that ending of Model.
And thanks to Webcomics too!
Great chapter, thanks a lot The Applefish!!
should've had an ecchi on this manhwa since only the two of them staying at one place :D but so far its pretty interesting ..
A great new chapter, thanks a lot everybody at The Applefish!!
very funny.
thanks applefish!
Awesome, what a great story so far, thanks a lot The Applefish!!
I've enjoyed reading this.. And although I think that there's strong chance that her brother is Kang Min Wook, I still hope for the opposite.

Cute story ^^
This is moving along quicker than I expected.
Awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter!
Great new chapter, thanks a lot The Applefish!!

Something about Chapter 7 really bothered me.

Spoiler

@ Vueiy Thanks for the info :P After I found out, I've been using OTL everywhere HAHAHAHA
Thanks The Applefish!
@ The Applefish OTL is the pose the guy was making. It looks like someone on their hands and knees (from the side).
Great new chapter, thanks a lot The Applefish!!
This could be good, but to me there's a hole ten yards wide in the premise.
Spoiler

But pretty soon they're gonna be on the island and it's going to be an interesting character story between the two leads, so I don't really care. The whole premise thing is clearly just an excuse to get the guy stuck over there and have the culture clash between them, and that should be fun.
So, did anyone else ever start reading a new webcomic, totally not notice it was a webcomic instead of a manhwa, start hitting the right arrow and wonder what happened to all the pages? I was all "Oh, man, didn't this upload properly? Or is the server doing something weird? Now what?"
Boy do I feel like a dunce.
applefish!
ooh so interestingg!
haha. It's good.very good.. :">
haha.
PLEASE UPDATE.HAH! :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics