Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 305votes)

Teppu

Alt Names: alt 鉄風alt Iron Wind
Author: Moare Ohta
Artist: Moare Ohta
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ishido Natsuo is a gifted girl who can achieve anything she wants in sports. Because of this she is permanently bored, as there aren’t any real challenges to her abilites to make her feel alive. One day she receives an invitation of a merry girl to join her martial arts club. Irritated by her happy expression, Natsuo decides to accept the invitation just as a pretext to beat her up, but she receives a shocking surprise.
Go to Teppu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Teppu New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies
Topic Teppu raw discussion New Window ragh
  • 27 Replies
Topic I read 19 chapters straight, added commentary. (Natsuo is a villain) New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 16 Replies
Topic New chapters? Are there gonna be any? New Window evil6961
  • 13 Replies

414 Comments

The table of contents for volume 4 shows a chapter 16. Wonder why it hasn't been scanlated?
From Animexis hp =)
Teppu Vol.5 is already on sale in Japan, but we haven’t been able to buy it cause we couldn’t raise the needed amount for this month. Please support us with your kind donations!
whats the status of this manga, are we waiting for new releases or is it just that the scanalators haven't caught up? This is really good so i wanna read some more.
As much as i like the fighting, I'm ,much more interested in finding out what exactly happened between the MC and her brother and WHY she's so screwed up.
awesome manga, can't wait for more!
great manga. Love the protagonist being a total bitch and somewhat masochistic
Ahh. Need more chapters. :
I like some of the secondary characters too. A few of them really break out of women-in-manga stereotypes.
This main character is so awesome...
She's not the usual MC we find these days, which makes her that much cooler.
this definitely needs more chapters
A pretty standard martial arts manga... if it wasn't for the cool protagonist! A crazy "antihero" character in a serious manga like this is quite refreshing. In fact, i wish the author made her fight even more often.
needs more love
like it :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics