Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 305votes)

Teppu

Alt Names: alt 鉄風alt Iron Wind
Author: Moare Ohta
Artist: Moare Ohta
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ishido Natsuo is a gifted girl who can achieve anything she wants in sports. Because of this she is permanently bored, as there aren’t any real challenges to her abilites to make her feel alive. One day she receives an invitation of a merry girl to join her martial arts club. Irritated by her happy expression, Natsuo decides to accept the invitation just as a pretext to beat her up, but she receives a shocking surprise.
Go to Teppu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Teppu New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies
Topic Teppu raw discussion New Window ragh
  • 27 Replies
Topic I read 19 chapters straight, added commentary. (Natsuo is a villain) New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 16 Replies
Topic New chapters? Are there gonna be any? New Window evil6961
  • 13 Replies

414 Comments

Amen
Yes!! My prayers have been answered! Thank you for the new chapter dogtato!
Thank you new chapter at last :D
Sadistic!
love it!
i really hope someone picks this up again. it's too good to leave unfinished. can't get enough of the sadist MC.
Is this manga ever going to be picked up by somebody? I need my Teppu fix.
Oh yeah, and the fighting scenes are really easy to follow just like the intense emotions within. I must admit that I really like this part about the author.
Damn Natsuo is awesome.
Damn, i totally dig the characters in this manga. Their personality make-ups are seriously amazing(in a lot of ways). Natsuo's is especially interesting. I really can't get enough of her S-mode face either; it's just too sexy.

ALL HAIL QUEEN NATSUO!! XD
I like her personality, it's relatable and more honest if you ask me, she is not really a "genius type" relatively speaking, IMO she is more of a "pick fights that I could win" type, and that's what makes her try so hard in her own way to beat a formidable opponent. Also I'm sick and tired of cheerful preachy leads. Hope this updates soon.
Natsuo's personality is more "honest" than disturbed, as far as I see. It's actually both, but when you come to think about it, pretty much everything she does is in order to discover herself a bit more [which is natural for teenagers]. She does that without deceiving herself or other people, with such honesty that is kinda childish many times. Even if she has some trauma, something in the past.

This kind of thought is almost always even clear inside her mind and she gets a lot confused with this fact, and for some reason she grew with an agressive personality. Also she's tall. When sum up, she's just a thorny and to some extent egocentric person, but more in a way that she lives on her own world and is trying to discover a new one.

I guess she is just trully enjoying herself now after all [last 10 chapters, iirc], for a change of pace. So it's fine, leave her be. She will soon become a lot less screwed up then a lot more screwed up then a loooot less screwed up again, I bet.
The MC here is one of the best. She´s suppose to be unlikable, but I just can´t dislike her. She´s just too badass, her personality is something you don´t see everyday.

This might the best female MC.

I´m just gonna say this, thank you for translating this.
I like it, but the thing with super strenght is a bit too far... it should be realistic. what fucking exercises are they doing? A little girl wins against a pro... taller, heavier. i hate this monkey. bet her, nacchan.
Hey, hey, hey... 182 cm = 5'9" ??? Dafuq? 182 cm = 5'11" ! 6'0" = 183 and 5'9" = 180 right?
Hot tall musclegirls fighting.

It's like they made this for me.
A boring dyke fest, in my opinion.
I *love* when they give a good close-up of her craziness, it's so addicting..
I've seen some twisted personalities, but everything about Natsuo's is strangely disturbing and addictive (probably because I'm curious about her past).

Love how she finally says she's jealous and use that as a motivation to beat someone better (after all, people do tend to think jealousy as a negative emotion that shouldn't be in sports and such)
Yeah, the Natsuo's brother thing was a nice bombshell.
I'm more interested in reading what happened between Natsuo and her brother than I am with what will happen during the G-Girl tournament.

Thank you Animexis for the new chapter!!
Thanks for the new chapter Animexis!
Damn,.. her face when someone flips her S-switch is something else
lol page 32, "Marie Torhill decided to quite MMA."
I believe this manga is worth following. It has a much different feel than other MMA mangas such as "Tough" or All-rounder Megeru. Thank you Animexis for all your hard work.
i love natsuo, she's so bitchPosted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics