Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

why must it have to be monthly...?
i have never found a series like this. i think i am in love, this is much quicker than normal and feels different form usual.

er... i do not see my name anywhere on the credit page.... but er, you're welcome.

At the end of the second chapter, start of the third. Your name is under TLC. I thought you'd translated it, but you're still definitely under the credits page.
Well all i can say is that blonde bitch got what she deserved. Now we'll get this epic manga monthly
Well this series is weird, but I like it. Can't wait till the next chapter.

I relate a lot to the main character in this story. I am really excited for this story to go on. Sooo Thank you Katsudon and Japanzai!

er... i do not see my name anywhere on the credit page.... but er, you're welcome.

deleted for cringe.

Am I the only one that drooled and felt hungry when they yanked out his delicious looking innards? I think I'm gonna have some steak or something later.
The guy has his priorities quite screwed up...

"If you don't let them eat you you will be expelled" Find another school or be eaten, this should not even raise a question to normal person...
i bet the preparation is sex
http://vatoto.com/read/_/117370/baketeriya_ch2_by_japanzai/11
look at his hands.
I'm still going to read it.. it's interesting enough... hahah. and hot sadistic chick... three thumbs up. reminds me of akame ga kill
if you think about it... if you put those two chapters together.. it can be a one shot..... seriously... i still don't know what the story's about... i just know the meaning of choosing your own life from this part but that's all....
very very interesting.. hmmm. instant follow :D
"Take the test for the super-challenging school", they told me, "You'll meet interesting people and see mysterious mysteries" ,they told me.
what is this i dont even

very interesting, following!
Reading the synopsis then the actual manga how the hell would anyone know what the main character does? If he is a top fighter the story didn't us the reader othewise. Gotta admit I'm going to track this just to see more of that girl though...
Saw this on Japanzai web page
Glad I clicked it. It's pretty good.
AHAHAH.
ROFLMAO on the first few pages on top of the tower. "Idiot. He's an Idiot"
And the jump of that girl starting at page 31.
^L^
This was good... weird but good!
I have absolutely no idea what happened in the first chapter, but it's interesting enough that I'd like to read more.
Whoever invented cliffhangers should be pushed off a cliff ¬_¬
Yes,, Yes,, Berry berry interdasting. Im wondering how this will turn out, though I have an idea.
I wonder how it'll turn out because this is interesting
AHahhaah dat retarded face :D
dat troll smile :D
I have to say that the first chapter was epic you have to read it! and I definitely recommend it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics